TMZ guy to Blake Griffin, "You're not black...."

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So TMZ will go on a hate spree if you say you dont agree with gay lifestyle or at least dont want it to be apart of your life but they can go around with segments like this questioning people about their race ? :pacspit:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Typed something up... as a person that lives this shyt... then said fukk it :ooh::russ:

My sons got it worse than me... :sadcam:
My daughter gone be from a black woman tho...

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

lol he used the wrong analogy. Pink isn't even a real color anyway. What about red and blue though? :mjpls: You realize the one blood drop rule was invented by racist whites as a way to deter the races from mixing. It was an attempt to keep the power and wealth in the white community IN the white community.

:mjpls:

I never said anything about Blake being black. Usually a mixed child identifies more with one race or look more like one race.

If mixed is a race, Hispanic/Latino should be as well.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Typed something up... as a person that lives this shyt... then said fukk it :ooh::russ:

My sons got it worse than me... :sadcam:
My daughter gone be from a black woman tho...

Where do you hear it most, here or at home (Bahamas)? I dunno how it works over there but in my experience Jamaicans acknowledge mixed race while not making it a "thing". Trini people are more divisive in that sense.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

:mjpls:

I never said anything about Blake being black. Usually a mixed child identifies more with one race or look more like one race.

If mixed is a race, Hispanic/Latino should be as well.
As long as you're not cosigning that racist one blood drop rule then cool.

So what race would you consider him? What race do you consider yourself? :lupe:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
People need to stop calling mixed people black because it isn't logical, if you mix red and white together is it still red or white?

No it becomes pink, do u understand what I'm trying to say?
Pink is actually just a shade of red, not a real color. Similar to burgundy. Still all red though. :smugfavre:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Where do you hear it most, here or at home (Bahamas)? I dunno how it works over there but in my experience Jamaicans acknowledge mixed race while not making it a "thing". Trini people are more divisive in that sense.

In the Bahamas (85% black) no one ever cared about my race... this a USA thing. I had the occasional "nicknames" like Red, White, and only from neighborhood friends, no stranger has ever said anything about my skin. In reality I moved here at 18 and the only 100% only white people are Tourists (edit and Canadian teachers). Even the local whites are known as Conchy Joes.

Mixed girls (redbones here) are mangoskins there.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

As long as you're not cosigning that racist one blood drop rule then cool.

So what race would you consider him? What race do you consider yourself? :lupe:

I consider him whatever he considers himself, if he's black today and white tomorrow that's his prerogative. Personally, it's obvious that racially I'm black. I'd say I'm ethnically diverse though.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

I consider him whatever he considers himself, if he's black today and white tomorrow that's his prerogative. Personally, it's obvious that racially I'm black. I'd say I'm ethnically diverse though.
That actually makes sense.
:salute:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
maybe blake needs some hegro moments in his life to solidify his blackness like making it rain on some strippers or keeping it real

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I always wondered where they find those high yellow gingers to play little Blake in his Kia commercials. Like what's the casting process?