AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Lol. So mixed is a race now?
It's might as well be IMO :manny:

People need to stop calling mixed people black because it isn't logical, if you mix red and white together is it still red or white?

No it becomes pink, do u understand what I'm trying to say?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

People need to stop calling mixed people black because it isn't logical, if you mix red and white together is it still red or white?

Brazil does the whole race thing way better than America does. It's all bullshyt but at least it's consistent bullshyt.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

People are not colors. If you mix red and white that color will still be a hue of red, just lighter. That's considered a tint, so technically pink is still red.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

People are not colors. If you mix red and white that color will still be a hue of red, just lighter. That's considered a tint, so technically pink is still red.

lol he used the wrong analogy. Pink isn't even a real color anyway. What about red and blue though? :mjpls: You realize the one blood drop rule was invented by racist whites as a way to deter the races from mixing. It was an attempt to keep the power and wealth in the white community IN the white community.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
It's pretty presumptuous and obnoxious to make those types of comments. The guy is an idiot. I know a lot of people close to me would take real exception to that no matter how fair they came out or what color their hair/eyes are.

The bigger issue is, we've let them (them, being c00ns who love to show out in front of you know who and you know who) get too out of hand if they even feel comfortable saying something like that to your face. It's bad enough dealing with ignorant people on this end. :BD: