TMZ guy to Blake Griffin, "You're not black...."

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I have no problem with people identifying themselves as biracial either. You stupid non reading son of a bytch.

Why do you idiots even bother quoting me? I've already answered the dumb shyt in this post, go back and read it.

Malcolm X was multiracial, was he not black? Seriously, you people are stupid as fukk:pachaha:

Multiracial is completely different from being biracial :snoop:. He was 75% black much like the Obama daughters. You are being deliberately obtuse because your points are invalid.:youngsabo: go back to taking pop shots in the higher learning.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Multiracial is completely different from being biracial :snoop:. He was 75% black much like the Obama daughters. You are being deliberately obtuse because your points are invalid.:youngsabo: go back to taking pop shots in the higher learning.
Oh so now multiracial people can be black but biracial people can't? Mixed is mixed. If you're going to say that biracial people can't be black then how can multiracial people be black? If Obama isn't black then how can his daughters be black? They're biracial too right? I keep saying "race is a social construct that isn't based on genetics and science" but it's clear that you people are too stupid to understand what that means. That's why you keep talking about percentages and shyt:heh:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Oh so now multiracial people can be black but biracial people can't? Mixed is mixed. If you're going to say that biracial people can't be black then how can multiracial people be black? They're "biracial" too right? If Obama isn't black then how can his daughters be black? I keep saying "race is a social construct that isn't based on genetics and science" but it's clear that you people are too stupid to understand what that means. That's why you keep talking about percentages and shyt:heh:

I'm talking percentages because there has to be some standard set up. Black people in America have never had a standard. A race without borders is a race easily conquered. No other race harps on this liberal academia race is a social construct B.S..

White people equals two white parents
Asians two Asian parents
Black people? Three Asians and a Siamese pigmy :skip:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm talking percentages because there has to be some standard set up. Black people in America have never had a standard. A race without borders is a race easily conquered. No other race harps on this liberal academia race is a social construct B.S..

Asians two Asian parents
This isn't about your own personal concept of race. The fukk is wrong with you? If you don't want to accept our society's concept of race then you can make the personal decision to ignore/reject it. You don't get to make up your own concept and apply it to society as if that's what we are going by though. In our society anyone who is visibly of African descent is considered black. Biracial/multiracial people who are visibly of African descent have always been considered black in our society. You can cry and talk that dumb shyt all you want, but it is what it is.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Bi-racial is the politically correct term to use. However, people use the one drop rule because they have been conditioned to think that way through the oppression. Blacks didnt make the one drop rule, cacs did, through their racist ideas. Everyone just accepted it. You think racist cacs saw bi-racial individuals back in the day and only have them half the racism? Come on bruh.

the one drop rule is antiquidated

and to think that bi-racial people are treated just the same as black people is just not true

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Oh so now multiracial people can be black but biracial people can't? Mixed is mixed. If you're going to say that biracial people can't be black then how can multiracial people be black? If Obama isn't black then how can his daughters be black? They're biracial too right? I keep saying "race is a social construct that isn't based on genetics and science" but it's clear that you people are too stupid to understand what that means. That's why you keep talking about percentages and shyt:heh:

multi-racial people are "blacker" than bi-racial people but they are not as black as actually black people...get it now?

1) black
2) multi generational mixed (mixed ancestry)
3) bi-racial (white parent, black parent)

3 different categories

emoney

custom user title
Daps

Asians two Asian parents

exactly, you absolutely get it.

Black America is like a house with no locks on the doors or a house where everyone in the neighbourhood has a key and can enter whenever they like and do whatever they like.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: I know and seen biracial people who didn't look any different from someone with two black parents.
I'm not mixed and my hair is naturally curly like this but black, whereas I seen mixed raced women who's hair look a black woman's with straightener.

For some, you really can't judge just on looks alone if they are mixed or not.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
multi-racial people are "blacker" than bi-racial people but they are not as black as actually black people...get it now?

1) black

3 different categories
You're an idiot. What does "blacker" even mean? I don't know why you dummies insist upon trying to change the definition of the term black in our society. What do you all have against people of African ancestry uniting together? We all face oppression on the strength of our African ancestry and the only way to end the institution that oppresses us is to unite.

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
the one drop rule is antiquidated

and to think that bi-racial people are treated just the same as black people is just not true

The one drop rule should be, but lets be serious, an individual is going to identify with their immediate environment. And viewed by society by whichever side they look more like. But in some cases, bi-racial people were treated worse because how taboo it was at the time.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston

1) black

3 different categories

Yea.... I'm the product of parents who are #1 and #2..... but black and multi-gen are intertwined imo