Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
22 pages though :mjlol: you coli nikkas are straight up WEIRD. On par with them same backwood ass cacs you'll readily complain about. Honestly, who MADE you sit through some shyt on the grammy's... the grammys brehs? :heh: Where is it written that you just HAVE to sit and reflect on the fact that somebody you don't know and really don't care about likes somebody els of the same sex? I'll be the first to say I'm straight, but I can't wrap my head around worrying about who another nikka likes, so long as it ain't my girl :ufdup: otherwise fukk them :pachaha: its like ya'll are scared what they do is gonna turn YOU gay or something. What's really the deal?

Co-sign this. I didn't even wanna say anything about nikkaz watching "THE GRAMMYS" :heh:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Real motherfukking talk on hypocritical-ass marriage equality that nobody ever brings up.

If Gay marriage is supposed to be OK, shouldn't incest marriages & Poly marriages be OK also?

You can't be for marriage equality & be against other type of non-traditional marriages. As long marriage equality ONLY stands for Gay marriage, it's fukking joke.

That is thing though. Gays are smart, they are only fighting about THEIR issues and not anybody else's. Meanwhile, it appears that the Black Civil Rights movement fought for other non-whites, white women, handicap, non-Christian, the polka dotted and aliens. Everybody else ended up with more tangible benefits from Civil Rights era than black folk. So yes, they are being hypocrites by not supporting incest marriages and polygamy but they give no fukks there (don't even ask me how). In their eyes, the only marriage equality is adding gay marriage to straight marriage. In all the states that have passed gay marriage, they have not added polygamy or incest marriage for consenting adults, It is no coincidence. Those states don't plan on passing it and will probably say that polygamy and incest marriage is damaging to society :pachaha:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
White people treat the gay agenda the way they did the feminist movement. They will act one way for a while, and get all the non-whites on board. After a few years, they're casually slip out the back door and leave you still parroting their ideology while they're onto their next big scheme, not even really following that bullshyt they got You on.
Black people promoting the gay agenda are promoting a white agenda, because thats where it came from. White people told you to fight for gay rights but not one iota of it has helped black people, and it essentially had us makin deals with them to get RESIDUAL benefits. White people know if they tell you to do something everyone will follow to get on their good side and look like *the good ones* Its sad.

:ohhh:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yea. When black kids walk around looking moist, white racists are happy and real black men are not. Why is that.

its happening now. More kids dress like Wiz Khalifa and they are on that feminine shyt. Problem is, their fathers' generation were a bunch of super thugs that fukked up the well being of the black community with hyper masculinity and them destroying each other.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
its happening now. More kids dress like Wiz Khalifa and they are on that feminine shyt. Problem is, their fathers' generation were a bunch of super thugs that fukked up the well being of the black community with hyper masculinity and them destroying each other.
It wasnt hyper masculinity that fukked it up, it was not being there that fukked it up, but obviously, that was by design considering white racists have been attacking black families for a few centurie now.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It wasnt hyper masculinity that fukked it up, it was not being there that fukked it up, but obviously, that was by design considering white racists have been attacking black families for a few centurie now.

That too, but lets not act like the 90s was the glory days for black men that were hetero. They got profiled, were on that thug nonsense, and never had their financial priorities straight.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Hypermasculinity is a product of lack of men in the community. Put it like this, if you starve the body of food, the body will trick it itself in the future to store fat in the body longer to prevent starvation. Essentially, the body overcompensates itself. So the lack of man in the initial no daddy at home generation starting in the 80s caused men starving from male leadership to overcompensate in masculinity. When you have that combined with males being taught female traits such as jealousy and cattiness by their single mothers, you have an explosive combination that leads to violence. Jealousy and cattiness are traits these men learned from a female dominated environment. When you add testosterone which influences linear thinking (i.e. I have a problem (jealousy, envy, greed based) with A ---> Eliminate A as solution to solving problem. Easy to see how violence shot up in the black community.

What do they say about having too much testosterone from steroids? There are side effects, the body over compensates on the other side by increasing estrogen production causing your balls to shrink, start growing breast, voice can lose its male tone and become high pitch. This is the stage many young black are at. Why? Because the female energy among black women has become more domineering and masculine due to the lack of men in community as leaders, thus causing sons to turn into females slowly in their behavior.

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Hypermasculinity is a product of lack of men in the community. Put it like this, if you starve the body of food, the body will trick it itself in the future to store fat in the body longer to prevent starvation. Essentially, the body overcompensates itself. So the lack of man in the initial no daddy at home generation starting in the 80s caused men starving from male leadership to overcompensate in masculinity. When you have that combined with males being taught female traits such as jealousy and cattiness by their single mothers, you have an explosive combination that leads to violence. Jealousy and cattiness are traits these men learned from a female dominated environment. When you add testosterone which influences linear thinking (i.e. I have a problem (jealousy, envy, greed based) with A ---> Eliminate A as solution to solving problem. Easy to see how violence shot up in the black community.

What to say about having too much testosterone from steroids. There are side effects, the body over compensates on the other side by increasing estrogen production causing your balls to string, start growing breast, voice can lose its male tone. This is the stage many young black are at. Why? Because the female energy among black women has become more domineering and masculine to lack of men in community as leaders, thus causing sons to turn into females slowly in their behavior.

I see. Makes sense why the DL thing was also popular in the 90s. Problem is now, the 90s babies are grown up and they are free to express themselves. Fighting and other masculine things is now a lost art. Boxing in popularity is going down. Lack of exercise is commonplace now.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
That too, but lets not act like the 90s was the glory days for black men that were hetero. They got profiled, were on that thug nonsense, and never had their financial priorities straight.
The majority of black people were not thugs during the 90s. That a real small segment of black people who white racists then used as an excuse to attack any black person.

Financial priorities havn't really been good across the board since before the 40's because obviously, white racists historically dont like hiring black people and enjoy destroying black businesses and black movements that seek to organize black people under the goals of common sense to facilitate progress. At some point white racists incentivized keeping black men out of homes by giving black women money if they lived alone with their children. This allowed a pool of b*stard children to be raised by white media which designs black men to be scum and single mothers who raise black men to act like women with muscles. The mind fukk is really incredible.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The majority of black people were not thugs during the 90s. That a real small segment of black people who white racists then used as an excuse to attack any black person.

Financial priorities havn't really been good across the board since before the 40's because obviously, white racists historically dont like hiring black people and enjoy destroying black businesses and black movements that seek to organize black people under the goals of common sense to facilitate progress. At some point white racists incentivized keeping black men out of homes by giving black women money if they lived alone with their children. This allowed a pool of b*stard children to be raised by white media which designs black men to be scum and single mothers who raise black men to act like women with muscles. The mind fukk is really incredible.

I didn't say that all black men were thugs back then. I said that the lifestyle was glorified and the small percentage that done so, got all the props and respect. Like Chris Rock said "a black man coming out of jail gets more respect than a black man graduating from college." that quote came from that era.

Sad to say, this gay agenda is a massive wake up call for black folk to get their shyt together and to get their generational priorities together.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

You can actually say that white racists did not hire black men. Moynihan reported it in the 1960s in his report on the black family that the jobless rate among black men is too high. Its always been high except in places where black businesses thrived like Tulsa. Black women were commonly hired as maids and servants. They worked as store clerks and nannies in many white neighborhoods and towns. Every once in a while a jobless black man may be called over to help lift some heavy things around and be jobless after his job is done. The introduction of a gay lifestyle as normal will be more damaging to less stable communities such as the inner city than to stable ones. Its like Nelly Fuller said, white people have those they are willing to sacrifiece for the greater "good" of their cause as long as black people are hurt more. They have always practiced this philosophy. Its the reason why poor whites are against things that help the poor, both black and white. Why? Because they KNOW that eventually white supremacy will help them get to where they want, they just need to wait it and be patient. As long as they can maintain hope in their whiteness, they are okay with being poor if they can still demean black people.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I see. Makes sense why the DL thing was also popular in the 90s. Problem is now, the 90s babies are grown up and they are free to express themselves. Fighting and other masculine things is now a lost art. Boxing in popularity is going down. Lack of exercise is commonplace now.

The whole down low thing was nothing more then a tactic to get us support the gay agenda and cause a drift between black men and women.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The whole down low thing was nothing more then a tactic to get us support the gay agenda and cause a drift between black men and women.

That was just a part of it. There really were homo dudes that fukked other dudes and then spreaded it to women.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Honestly I don't give a fukk what the homosexuals do. As long as they don't push that shyt on me we are okay. Live your life. But I was annoyed a tad bit with the grammy mass wedding celebration. Come on now, they have been getting married over the past five years now. It's not a big thing anymore.