Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heterosexuality is forced fed to everyone 24/7. What if homosexuals don't want heterosexuality shoved down their throats 24/7? What if asexuals dont want heterosexuality shoved down their throats 24/7? They don't have much choice in the situation do they?:usure:

Ima tell you like this whodies

kanye.gif

Double entendre, you will never understand it.

you can't be serious,

1. hetrosexual is normal as the way of nature thats why we are still on earth
2. why would a sinful homo not want to see normal hetro stuff?
3. if all things were homo then mankind would die out. so we need to promote hetro
4. never seen a hetro parade.

Daps
I'd bet any amount of money that all the nikkas up in this thread talkin' about God/sin/the bible are the SAME ones who regularly break like 5 commandments a week :dead:

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
you can't be serious,

1. hetrosexual is normal as the way of nature thats why we are still on earth
2. why would a sinful homo not want to see normal hetro stuff?
3. if all things were homo then mankind would die out. so we need to promote hetro
4. never seen a hetro parade.

I am very serious. All things AREN'T HOMO therefore we won't die out. Homosexuality is no threat to human existence. If you ask me, homosexuality is important because the planet is overpopulated already. Save that "sinful" talk for your fellow mental midgets. You just come off as a pure fool and/or troll to me.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am very serious. All things AREN'T HOMO therefore we won't die out. Homosexuality is no threat to human existence. If you ask me, homosexuality is important because the planet is overpopulated already. Save that "sinful" talk for your fellow mental midgets. You just come off as a pure fool and/or troll to me.
lol im a troll because i don't like seeing homo's on every tv show pushing the agenda? erm okay

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you understand that there are homosexuals at home that don't like seeing the "heterosexual" agenda on tv everyday?

What do you do about that situation?

I'll wait...:ohhh:
why wouldnt they? thats natural course of life, n reproduction.

and who cares what they want