Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Only one of many ways. The easiest way is doing things like fooling around with a bunch of women and/or having a lot of kids with different women.
I guess.. arent gay dudes grossed out by hetero sex though? :bryan:Its prob more like them to marry young and not have to think about p*ssy too much

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
See people? See how these fakkits try and force their gayness on you?

Come out the closet breh, I won't judge you :youngsabo:

I'm just tired of you constantly trying to flirt with me and get my attention :usure:

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
is the gay lifestyle brunch? cause yeah brunch is kinda dumb and I don't like that drunk white folks are ambling around that early but I'm not frothing at the mouth about it.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
White people know that the black homosexual is no threat to them WHATSOEVER! Thats why they hire fruity black males and Kanye West types to be managers and things like that. They know that the black homosexual

A, wont be talking to any of the white women in the office and

B, will take whatever offer or promotion whites give them.

C, will stay in line.

D. Will spread feminine doctrines to entertain women and indoctrinate black males.

Alot of you go to the office and act silly, changing the pitch in your voices to sound borderline homosexual and less threatening when you're around whites, and they like this because they know they have nothing to be concerned about around you. Black homosexuals pose ZERO threat to white racism because they will never bite the hand that feeds them so white racists will continue to promote homosexuality to black people and black children in hopes of raising an entire generation of weak effeminate non-threatening males. You guys have already gone for it with your indifference to this behavior being pushed to your children.

Literally telling children its ok for 2 men to lay together, when they dont even know what sex is. This is the white racist doing this but as long as it comes from him, how bad could it be, you think . :snoop: Its really embarrassing.

Last edited:

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
Gays being open doesn't mean theres an agenda.

Even if it's not an agenda in the secretive sense it is an agenda as far as all those actors, directors, journalists, etc. have money, power and a social following and want the same outcome.

Anyway you have to admit that having a surprise wedding with no announcement (to avoid protest?) at the Grammys is a big statement.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF is this gay marriage bs I just saw on the grammys..a bunch of men getting married together and crying like little b*tches. I am pissed right now that they keep forcing the issue and we just have to deal with it, they have more power and support than blacks...

I just wanted to vent and if you are gay f*ck you too
ABC News GMA Host Robin Roberts Comes Out As Lesbian

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Heterosexuality is forced fed to everyone 24/7. What if homosexuals don't want heterosexuality shoved down their throats 24/7? What if asexuals dont want heterosexuality shoved down their throats 24/7? They don't have much choice in the situation do they?:usure:

Ima tell you like this whodies

kanye.gif

Double entendre, you will never understand it.