Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
WTF is this gay marriage bs I just saw on the grammys..a bunch of men getting married together and crying like little b*tches. I am pissed right now that they keep forcing the issue and we just have to deal with it, they have more power and support than blacks...

I just wanted to vent and if you are gay f*ck you too
you know you could have just turned the television off right?

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Jason Collins is a troll.All of a sudden he went from engaged to a woman to coming out closet.Mind bogglin
tumblr_mzcsvpEAzp1rj6lpxo1_400.gif

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
White run media loves to make a mockery out of blacks, particularly black men that's why they like to showcase effeminate black gay males who've created a popular culture, i.e. shows like Real Housewives of ATL. It's mockery just like they would mock us in minstrel shows. It's either the oversexed masculine gorilla black man, or the extremely effeminate trapped in a fat black woman's body. :scusthov: They perpetuate that shyt to make fun of black men, white men are extremely insecure. Look at that poster @M617 always comparing his business to black posters, all them homoerotic undertones he tries to play off.

Hey I know you don't like me anymore and that's really sad but answer me this are you a lesbian?

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Funny how so many people turn out for the discussion of Gays but can't be pressed enough to speak or act on issues involving their own community. No matter how you feel

about Gays in 2014

They will be fine. Gays have organization, community, social power, political power, and powerful allies in Washington that allows them to advance their platform. Question is, what are black folk doing

to advance their cause besides complaining, debating political ideologies, and hating black women? I'll tell you... Jack shyt! Gays are gonna be fine. But what about the Black community? Nah, that isn't

important to yall.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Funny how so many people turn out for the discussion of Gays but can't be pressed enough to speak or act on issues involving their own community. No matter how you feel

about Gays in 2014

They will be fine. Gays have organization, community, social power, political power, and powerful allies in Washington that allows them to advance their platform. Question is, what are black folk doing

to advance their cause besides complaining, debating political ideologies, and hating black women? I'll tell you... Jack shyt! Gays are gonna be fine. But what about the Black community? Nah, that isn't

important to yall.

I know this thread is about a gay agenda, but "what about Black on Black crime?"

:snoop:

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
I know this thread is about a gay agenda, but "what about Black on Black crime?"

It's Black people's fault. Didn't you get the memo? Better get to Bootstrappin!

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps

I don't know if you have it, but Dr. Amos Wilson wrote a brilliant treatise on Black on black crime. You should read it.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
Black people can't even build a little Africa town in Detroit but Gays got some major cities and districts in America on lock, but yall so worried about what they're doing. fukking laughable man. Gays need Black people's help yall.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't know if you have it, but Dr. Amos Wilson wrote a brilliant treatise on Black on black crime. You should read it.

what does that have to do with the gay agenda?

how exactly does Black on Black crime tie into this thread outside of your "y'all can talk about this, but when it's time to talk about that y'all quiet"?

:patrice:

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
what does that have to do with the gay agenda?

how exactly does Black on Black crime tie into this thread outside of your "y'all can talk about this, but when it's time to talk about that y'all quiet"?

:patrice:

Black on black crime was brought up by you in this thread so I have no idea why your asking me to explain this :leostare:

Are you trying to veer this thread into a Gay black on black crime thread? :patrice:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:whistle:
Can we really agree to that?

I mean, he said in Matthew "Don't think I came to put peace upon the earth, I came to bring not peace - but a sword."

:comeon: Why don't you put the rest of what he said after that statement. You trying to put his words out of context. He was eluding to the division that the gospel would cause. Households, families, friendships, etc being divided over his Word.