Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Why are u bringin up race

Not talking about race. Talking about marginalized groups. If blacks, asians, etc. happen to fall under that, then so be it. Women, convicted criminals (for even petty crimes), poor people, the homeless, the elderly, the disabled, high school dropouts, the sickly, the unemployed, and immigrants are also marginalized groups along with many others.

EVERY marginalized group has an "agenda" that seeks political representation, fairness/equality, otherwise they are pathetic pussies who will never progress.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:When we speak of the gay agenda, we aren't just talking about last night's awards show. We are talking about years and years of the homosexual lifestyle being promoted and perpetuated in the media(Jason Collins, Frank Ocean are undeniable examples). We are talking about how it has become blasphemous to express disagreement with the homosexual lifestyle. Gotdamn, some of you are dumb as fukk.:childplease: at this bytchass smokescreen used to try and derail the conversation. Go suck something fakkit.

post-24705-Aly-Raisman-licks-lips-gif-dat-qYmr.gif

You were probably doing this when you were writing that zesty reply to me :bryan:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
are you tired of the gay agenda because you're on the front lines of the opposing side? all the pseudo outrage....you were watching the Grammy's....you're already giving the agenda ratings so shut the fukk up.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm not missing any point, you are.

In order to be pacified on the issue you have to allow yourself to be rocked to sleep. They are rocking everyone to sleep via the televisions, the radios, the magazines, the etc. so why pay attention to any of it?

The only reason this homosexual agenda has gotten as far as it has is because people pay attention to shyt just like this.
Seriously, what's the point in posting this? You could literally use this dumbass logic to dismiss any criticisms made about the media and the agendas that they promote. Entertainment is a huge part of our society and we receive our entertainment via media outlets. Expecting people just to ignore all media if they don't agree with the agendas being pushed by it is not only bytchmade, but it's unrealistic. If you don't haw anything to add to the conversation then just shut the fukk up.

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Psychologists telling clients that all gay thoughts are natural even if somebody got raped by another man/woman is where i draw the line. Plus if you want people to treat you equal fine, but don't band together and try to tare down businesses because they don't have a certain amount of gay employees

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People worried about a so called "gay" agenda are the ones who secretly worried about being found out they are gay themselves. Gay people are just that, People. Let them live...let them fukk who they want. Yall worried about a gay man comin for your booty hole? What the fukk? I'm not gay, but I gives a fukk what other people do in they house.

If yall wanna take the high and mighty religious route...if God is so perfect, and almighty...why does he continue to create gay people? Ohhh but we have free will right... So shouldn't that free will also be applied to who ya wanna be with? You homophobes are so easy to see through...Treat people as fukking people, and stop judging them for their preferences as long as it is not directly harming you. Plain and simple. Live and let live.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Psychologists telling clients that all gay thoughts are natural even if somebody got raped by another man/woman is where i draw the line. Plus if you want people to treat you equal fine, but don't band together and try to tare down businesses because they don't have a certain amount of gay employees
:dahell:This is astonishingly dumb

Really? You draw the line at condoning rape? you dont say...

When has that ever happened?:snoop:

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:This is astonishingly dumb

Really? You draw the line at condoning rape? you dont say...

When has that ever happened?:snoop:

They dont condone the rape, but they have sometimes said to not shun intrusive gay thoughts that could come from that. But a gay woman raped by a man will not be treated this way