Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is no more a perversion than driving a car instead of walking or using a condom instead of not using one. In fact homosexuality is a natural urge like hunger. It's always existed and is no harm to anyone. Besides, who a person has sex with is nobody's business but interfering with someone because of who they have sex with violates their rights.

Explain how you have concluded that that urge is natural? Some people have the urge to fukk their mum or other close relatives, do you consider those urges natural and if not exactly how have you decided which ones are and arent natural. Interfering with someone because of who thry have sex with violates their rights but yet we have laws against incest. Im not promoting that hillbilly shyt btw its just a good point. The truth is all sex that isnt for the purpose of reproduction is actually very un-natural

Last edited:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea. When black kids walk around looking moist, white racists are happy and real black men are not. Why is that.

White racist don't care about black men acting effeminate. They want to see the blacks who glorify crime and thug culture. They want to see blacks who care about cars and jewelry more than an education. Basically any negative stereotype there is about black people in mainstream society they want to see you continue to perpetuate that stereotype. Which they can then continue to use against blacks. Being effeminate is something asians are stereotyped from white people but it's not a negative stereotype in mainstream society. It may be with the opposite sex but being safe and effeminate is not something racist are "happy" to use against asians.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:When we speak of the gay agenda, we aren't just talking about last night's awards show. We are talking about years and years of the homosexual lifestyle being promoted and perpetuated in the media(Jason Collins, Frank Ocean are undeniable examples). We are talking about how it has become blasphemous to express disagreement with the homosexual lifestyle. Gotdamn, some of you are dumb as fukk.:childplease: at this bytchass smokescreen used to try and derail the conversation. Go suck something fakkit.

Exactly some of these tunnel vision a$$ed people don't see that, they are too busy trying to make jokes about men watching the Grammys than realizing the full scope of things. These are the same men that will be pissed when teachers are telling there sons in school gay rights and freedom of gay expression is okay and come out the closet if they feel confused. Because it wil get to that point in schools some day at this rate

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say that all black men were thugs back then. I said that the lifestyle was glorified and the small percentage that done so, got all the props and respect. Like Chris Rock said "a black man coming out of jail gets more respect than a black man graduating from college." that quote came from that era.

Sad to say, this gay agenda is a massive wake up call for black folk to get their shyt together and to get their generational priorities together.

Also a black man coming out of jail has been exposed to many gay activities in prison so they have adopted that lifestyle as well

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
fukk gay people annd what they stand for.

And if you are a batty boy, fukk you too

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Didn't really read the thread but Jason Collins (the NBA homo niggga that came out the closet) is joining Obama at his state of the union address. I find it kinda that Obama does everything to distance himself from black issues but he finds time to cater to faq needs and issues on the reg. Somebody powerful is def pushing the gay agenda. but whatever, a lot of gays aren't as racist and seem to be smarter than most on a lot of social issues. I'd rather have homos in charge than racist, religous cacs from the south.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Nikkas here asking what is the "gay agenda"? In the end, I don't think it is to turn everyone gay. But it is about getting the gays power. Power to change laws and policies. Again, don't think that black folk have the same amount of power like gay people. There is whole bunch of extremely rich people who are gay (Ex. the current CEO of apple,) and they have the money to give to the campaigns of politicians, to make sure the policies benefit them.

Look at this fukkery, I aint paying for no cac to get gender reassignment surgery.http://www.nbcnews.com/health/beginning-gender-change-prison-long-shot-6C10974050
What kind of shyt is that? This mofo kills his wife and he is getting laser hair removal, hormone therapy and wants gender reassignment surgery. All this shyt on the tax payer's dime.
Even that Bradley Manning nikka wants gender reassignment surgery. A procedure that costs $30,000

fukk that shyt.:pacspit::pacspit:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
But it is about getting the gays power. Power to change laws and policies.:
Isn't this every marginalized group's agenda though? :laff:

Y'all mad about the dumbest shyt! :dead:

"B-bb-bu-but, they gays want political power and want to get more representation! It's an agenda!"

:laff: As if blacks, Asians, women, Indians, Native Americans, immigrants, etc. ain't tryna do the same shyt. :manny: Does anyone complain about the Mexican agenda? The black agenda?

The same way you don't want tax money to go to gender re-assignment surgery is the same way rich white people feel about public school, community resources, etc.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
You are missing the point... Don't worry though if you can't see the writing on the walls
I'm not missing any point, you are.

In order to be pacified on the issue you have to allow yourself to be rocked to sleep. They are rocking everyone to sleep via the televisions, the radios, the magazines, the etc. so why pay attention to any of it?

The only reason this homosexual agenda has gotten as far as it has is because people pay attention to shyt just like this.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not missing any point, you are.

In order to be pacified on the issue you have to allow yourself to be rocked to sleep. They are rocking everyone to sleep via the televisions, the radios, the magazines, the etc. so why pay attention to any of it?

The only reason this homosexual agenda has gotten as far as it has is because people pay attention to shyt just like this.

no its because people have ignored it and like you are now saying continue to ignore it is why it has gotten so far...People are saying pay attention to whats going on in black communities etc but the truth of the matter is the masses even in these communities, even on the forum are just saying it because it sounds right but no one is doing anything about it because if it doesnt individually affect them it falls off the radar.

This is exactly the opposite of what they are doing so the have gained traction so much because of people ignoring it that it has snowballed out of control...so like I said before you are missing the whole point its way over your head, its not just with this issue but issues that are beyond this that are important and people just put on the back burner.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Isn't this every marginalized group's agenda though? :laff:

Y'all mad about the dumbest shyt! :dead:

"B-bb-bu-but, they gays want political power and want to get more representation! It's an agenda!"

:laff: As if blacks, Asians, women, Indians, Native Americans, immigrants, etc. ain't tryna do the same shyt. :manny: Does anyone complain about the Mexican agenda? The black agenda?

The same way you don't want tax money to go to gender re-assignment surgery is the same way rich white people feel about public school, community resources, etc.
Why are u bringin up race as if its in the same lane as what these fakkits are fighting for here...

THese white fakkits in power have shoved that rhetoric down ur throat but they have given us no tangible evidence to have us believe that the disposition of homosexuality is as engrained iin our genetic code as our race

The whole agenda runs on the power of assumption..continues to assume that there is no choice in the matter, continues to assume that its nature rather than nurture, continues to assume that its on the same lane as the issue of equality for all races....

But these assumptions mainly come from foundations of emotionalism
fakkits choose to account for their lifestyle with the "I was born this way rhetoric"
and we just assume that humans never had a history of giving accounts for their flaws in a way that would paint them blameless

Real talk this is an agenda plain an simple...any opinion that gives hostility to these individuals who claim the gay lifestyle are not only deemed ignorant but alot of times are punishedwith consequences if it is a public figure...

Imagine...a case that has not provided any legitimate TANGIBLE proof for their case. is being policed soo hard......

Its insane

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
no its because people have ignored it and like you are now saying continue to ignore it is why it has gotten so far...People are saying pay attention to whats going on in black communities etc but the truth of the matter is the masses even in these communities, even on the forum are just saying it because it sounds right but no one is doing anything about it because if it doesnt individually affect them it falls off the radar.

This is exactly the opposite of what they are doing so the have gained traction so much because of people ignoring it that it has snowballed out of control...so like I said before you are missing the whole point its way over your head, its not just with this issue but issues that are beyond this that are important and people just put on the back burner.

you're wrong.

I remember when nikkas would fukk up faggies whenever they came thru certain neighborhoods, nowadays the people in those same neighborhoods don't have the same urge to do it. Why don't they have the same urge to do it? Because their attitudes have changed about homosexuals.

So how did their attitudes change on homosexuality? Their attitudes changed by some sort of influence.

Who influenced them, other similiary circumstanced people that was doing the same things to faggies in their neighborhoods too? Not likely. So if that's not the answer then it had to be an outside influence.

Where did that outside influence come from?

I can go on and on until i get to the root where television, radio, media is to be found but I shouldnt have to, you should already know.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're wrong.

I remember when nikkas would fukk up faggies whenever they came thru certain neighborhoods, no they don't have the same urge to do it. Why don't they have the same urge to do it? Because their attitudes have changed about homosexuals.

So how did their attitudes change on homosexuality? Their attitudes changed because by some sort of influence.

Who influenced them, other similiary circumstanced people that was doing the same things to faggies in their neighborhoods too? Not likely. So if that's not the answer then it had to be an outside influence.

Where did that outside influence come from?

I can go on and on until i get to the root where television, radio, media is to be found but I shouldnt have to, you should already know.

nahh...obviously we are going to have to agree to disagree because this argument isnt going anywhere....