Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Black on black crime was brought up by you in this thread so I have no idea why your asking me to explain this :leostare:

Are you trying to veer this thread into a Gay black on black crime thread? :patrice:

you're right, we both got off topic, Black on Black crime nor people not discussing "issues involving their own community" have nothing to do with a thread about the gay agenda, hopefully we can move forward from here and get back to the matter at hand.

but you raised a good point,

Funny how so many people turn out for the discussion of Gays but can't be pressed enough to speak or act on issues involving their own community. No matter how you feel....

maybe you can create a thread about this phenomena of people not discussing things in threads that have nothing to do with the actual thread they're posting in.

:ehh:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
you're right, we both got off topic, Black on Black crime nor people not discussing "issues involving their own community" have nothing to do with a thread about the gay agenda, hopefully we can move forward from here and get back to the matter at hand.

but you raised a good point,

maybe you can create a thread about this phenomena of people not discussing things in threads that have nothing to do with the actual thread they're posting in.

:ehh:

Crazy how already posted my opinion on the matter before we got off topic. :ehh:

:ehh: Good idea nonetheless. I totally expected you to make that thread first, but If I do, I will expect you to be the first one to reply :ehh: This thread did numbers, if I wonder if mine will do the same as well? :ohhh:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:salute: @Crakface keep spitting that fire fam, these black homo supporters will be the new black feminists with nothing tangible to show what supporting homo rights did for the black community. These gay cacs will throw them to the wayside when this is all said and done. These slowpoke nikkas don't learn from history.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:whistle:

:comeon: Why don't you put the rest of what he said after that statement. You trying to put his words out of context. He was eluding to the division that the gospel would cause. Households, families, friendships, etc being divided over his Word.

I just quoted that one verse because it made the point to other dude without being too verbose...I don't think that takes
that idea out of the Scriptures' context. The point stands that Jesus' wasn't comin' like no soft dude with his...

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Black people need to adopt this gustapo, no nonsense attitude of gay people. Gays don't give two fukks about being PC or hurting the feelings of straight and/or conservative people. They are bullying people into their ideology and they want future generations to embrace the gay lifestyle. They also don't sell out their own which is something black people have no problem doing. Where is the gay Don Lemon? He is selling out black people on one end and supporting gays on the other. Talk about being a double agent.

Last edited:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
When did I say that I don't like you? :comeon:

I'm not a lesbian cause I'm still holdin out for you...

observing.gif

Intriguing...carry on :wow:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
22 pages though :mjlol: you coli nikkas are straight up WEIRD. On par with them same backwood ass cacs you'll readily complain about. Honestly, who MADE you sit through some shyt on the grammy's... the grammys brehs? :heh: Where is it written that you just HAVE to sit and reflect on the fact that somebody you don't know and really don't care about likes somebody els of the same sex? I'll be the first to say I'm straight, but I can't wrap my head around worrying about who another nikka likes, so long as it ain't my girl :ufdup: otherwise fukk them :pachaha: its like ya'll are scared what they do is gonna turn YOU gay or something. What's really the deal?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:salute: @Crakface keep spitting that fire fam, these black homo supporters will be the new black feminists with nothing tangible to show what supporting homo rights did for the black community. These gay cacs will throw them to the wayside when this is all said and done. These slowpoke nikkas don't learn from history.
Yea. When black kids walk around looking moist, white racists are happy and real black men are not. Why is that.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Real motherfukking talk on hypocritical-ass marriage equality that nobody ever brings up.

If Gay marriage is supposed to be OK, shouldn't incest marriages & Poly marriages be OK also?

You can't be for marriage equality & be against other type of non-traditional marriages. As long marriage equality ONLY stands for Gay marriage, it's fukking joke.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
disagreed...that is a loose generalization...

the gay community is out blazing more than ANY other activist group (feminine, animal rights, etc) They are tearing down anything that they feel is a threat, boycotting everything, and not asking or demanding, but creating a society that is scared to say anything because of the repercussions this group causes..that is some EVIL shyt...

They hold the power and have every major network/business in their pocket now because of the power they have. This doesnt mean it has to be thrown in faces, I am not preaching hate or violence against any homosexual. Look at something such olympics they wanted to go in anothers country and boycott that shyt the same thing people on here are saying.. just change the channel etc, these are the same options these people have..just dont watch the olympics or go to russia since they dont share same viewpoints, but no they are always trying to prove a point tough... boycott chick filet, target this and that, it is kinda disgusting the way things have turned out, they are creating a land of division and animosity the way they are just going hard..

Sad to say, but there is a lot of truth to this.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Potato Patatoe (or however it's spelled) but it was an AWARDS show. Since when does the media not try to profit off of the country's current agendas? Gays, guns and weed are the top issues in the media right now. Why? I'm sure it's because these are real life issues and laws that we're currently dealing with. No one was forced to watch the Grammys but gay marriage is REAL so why hide it?
:snoop:When we speak of the gay agenda, we aren't just talking about last night's awards show. We are talking about years and years of the homosexual lifestyle being promoted and perpetuated in the media(Jason Collins, Frank Ocean are undeniable examples). We are talking about how it has become blasphemous to express disagreement with the homosexual lifestyle. Gotdamn, some of you are dumb as fukk.
Funny how so many people turn out for the discussion of Gays but can't be pressed enough to speak or act on issues involving their own community. No matter how you feel

about Gays in 2014

They will be fine. Gays have organization, community, social power, political power, and powerful allies in Washington that allows them to advance their platform. Question is, what are black folk doing

to advance their cause besides complaining, debating political ideologies, and hating black women? I'll tell you... Jack shyt! Gays are gonna be fine. But what about the Black community? Nah, that isn't

important to yall.
:childplease: at this bytchass smokescreen used to try and derail the conversation. Go suck something fakkit.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Black people need to adopt this gustapo, no nonsense attitude of gay people. Gays don't give two fukks about being PC or hurting the feelings of straight and/or conservative people. They are bullying people into their ideology and they future generations to embrace the gay lifestyle. They also don't sell out their own which is something black people have no problem doing. Where is the gay Don Lemon? He is selling out black people on one end and supporting gays on the other. Talk about being a double agent.
:stopitslime:Will someone please ticking tell me what the gay lifestyle is? Cause the only thing I can think if is buttfukking.

:shaq: