Tired of Hollyweirds obsession with making all black male characters gay...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just watched this October Faction show on Netflix and it started off promising af until i realized that they made the only black or blackish main character gay af along with his darkskinned boyfriend and im like...

“Again...:stopitslime:

This show, the Sex Education show, Arrow, the Daybreak show, even fukking Star Wars trying to make Finn gay...

Like they’re really trying to push this unapologetically

Wait they made the main Black dude in Arrow gay?:gucci:

I haven’t watched that show in YEARS but last time I saw it he was married to some white woman from the Army

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This trope seems almost mandatory for Netflix content the last few years. And it rarely ever seems necessary to the story either.

The gay stuff is always shoehorned in there

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Lets add another movie to the list...

Decided to watch this shyt called “Booksmart” because i heard it was funny...

Only black dude in the movie is gay af... and its not one bird with 2 stones because he’s not the only gay person in the movie.

he is the only black dude and is as flamboyant af. Its like black gays are the new safe negros..

Eunuch :francis:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
It’s not just Netflix...I was watching Amazon’s The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel a show about a rich Jewish chick in the 50s who takes a foray into comedy. So not expecting many black people. Cool. They finally introduce a Black male character, a popular singer, in the 3rd season and guess what his little secret is. :snoop:

fukking sick of this shyt.

thanks for the fukk*ng spoiler. this season just came out., WTF is wrong wit you nikkas always sneak spoiling shyt. put shyt like that in spoiler tags.

Daps
thanks for the fukk*ng spoiler. this season just came out., WTF is wrong wit you nikkas always sneak spoiling shyt. put shyt like that in spoiler tags.

It’s been out nearly two months, but this ain’t the thread for the show, so sorry for spoiling the homo surprise. I shouldn’t have robbed you of experiencing that.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
What? The old school is keeping it trill:
Denzel Washington
Forest Whitaker
Wesley Snipes
Omar Epps
Mikai Phife
etc. never took it there. Right? :lupe:
Unfortunately wesley snipes moved Out of harlem years ago:dame:
220px-Towongfoo.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Wait they made the main Black dude in Arrow gay?:gucci:

I haven’t watched that show in YEARS but last time I saw it he was married to some white woman from the Army
Nah they had a secondary black character that becomes apart of the team thats gay af