Tired of Hollyweirds obsession with making all black male characters gay...

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Also another thing is LGBT crowd is fighting back against the faq white gay. Those over the top fags that exist to be the straight white girl best friend. You hardly see that type of white gay anymore on tv. Usually now it is a lawyer/doctor/business white man who happens to be gay.

Those kind of roles are going to black actors now.

Also I think most writer rooms are filled with whites so they don't know how to write for a straight black male part. And forget about black male and black female relationships.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I swear someone at the CW doesn't want black men with black women on screen period.
I disagree just because of black lightning...

but thats not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about the emasculation of straight black men in Hollywood

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
yo! the new 9-11 Texas show got a Black Trans cat.
:deadmanny:

and whats the drilly with all these shows HAVING to have a black woman with a white man tho??
before i was like, "eh, whatever!"

now that shyt like the wild epidemic on these shows.
On one hand its black male fakkitry and on the other is black female wenchery. Put two and two together, what do ya get?:mjpls:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I disagree just because of black lightning...

but thats not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about the emasculation of straight black men in Hollywood

I was kind of trying to encapsulate that in a macro sense of they don't want to see a successful straight black man and successful straight black woman together for some reason.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was kind of trying to encapsulate that in a macro sense of they don't want to see a successful straight black man and successful straight black woman together for some reason.
Well i mean... black lightning does that so:yeshrug:

Every other show tries to reach different demographics, IR relationships are apart of that