Tired of Hollyweirds obsession with making all black male characters gay...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Putting the dress on brothers like Chapelle would say
They’re doing it on a mass scale now with all these black male gay characters though...

take this for example... even MARVEL is getting in on it. Disney tried to get Finn but Marvel is literally introducing it’s first gay male character... and he’s black... being played by Paperboi no less...

FOH.. the character isn’t even gay in the comics

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lets add another movie to the list...

Decided to watch this shyt called “Booksmart” because i heard it was funny...

Only black dude in the movie is gay af... and its not one bird with 2 stones because he’s not the only gay person in the movie.

he is the only black dude and is as flamboyant af. Its like black gays are the new safe negros..

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
It really depends on the show. A show about sexuality like sex education makes sense to have black fakkits especially due to it being England but a paranormal horror action flick makes no sense in making all the black men gay.

At this point, I check to see if the black main protagonist is gay before deciding to watch it. I'm not interested in watching October Fagtion.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Hollywood does this, because it allows them to knockout two birds with one stone. They can they have a diverse cast racially and sexually with just one person.
Businesses do this in real life with Black Woman. Allows them to represent multiple genders and races with one person.
They out ther checking off boxes, but not really caring

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
What? The old school is keeping it trill:
Denzel Washington
Forest Whitaker
Wesley Snipes
Omar Epps
Mikai Phife
etc. never took it there. Right? :lupe:
Fa sure but those guys a given. I’m more so talking about how MJW and MBJ are creating their own shyt now. Especially MJW. Those other guys are still cogs in the machine except for Denzel. Imo.