Tired of Hollyweirds obsession with making all black male characters gay...

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:laff: @ nikkas in here so anti-gay keeping tabs on all the gay stuff. I'm waiting on the pie charts and graphs.
full

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
An aside to this is the number of dom black lesbians they keep putting in things. One, this LGBT shyt is overrepresented, but the fact that damn near all the gay black females are doms/masculine is some covert reinforcement of the idea black women are masculine in general. Not sure why there can’t be femme black lesbians in shows

love life - sister a dom
Harlem - gay chick is a dom
Flatbush misdemeanors - sister is a dom
The chi - dom heavily featured
Edit: twenties :rolleyes:

I’m sure I’m missing some

Last edited:
Daps
An aside to this is the number of dom black lesbians they keep putting in things. One, this LGBT shyt is overrepresented, but the fact that damn near all the gay black females are doms/masculine is some covert reinforcement of the idea black women are masculine in general. Not sure why there can’t be femme black lesbians in shows

love life - sister a dom

Good point. Seems the only time you see a non-dom is when there’s Black dom as the lead (i.e. Lena Waithe as the dom to her girlfriends in Master of None)

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates

love life - sister a dom

Lot of studs in Hollywood unfortunately. Femme lesbians tend to work in other fields.