Tired of Hollyweirds obsession with making all black male characters gay...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s not just Netflix...I was watching Amazon’s The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel a show about a rich Jewish chick in the 50s who takes a foray into comedy. So not expecting many black people. Cool. They finally introduce a Black male character, a popular singer, in the 3rd season and guess what his little secret is. :snoop:

fukking sick of this shyt.
Damn and i was really rocking with this show until this bullshyt:scust:

It’s blatant af now... but maybe we should do like @Lil Gator Reloaded said and not care... even though he all up in this thread

Daps
Damn and i was really rocking with this show until this bullshyt:scust:

It’s blatant af now... but maybe we should do like @Lil Gator Reloaded said and not care... even though he all up in this thread

I hope I didn’t spoil anything for you, def not my intention breh

I was surprisingly thoroughly enjoying that show too, and then that shyt popped up out of nowhere smh

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
But you came in my thread talking about “make your own movies” though, right fakkit?

Like you were forced to come in here and be offended :mjlol:
I have no idea what you are talking about

Goodnight babe

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I turned off October Faction as soon as I saw the interracial relationship and white zaddy defending wifey against the gas trucker racist (in the middle of suburbia??)

didnt make it as far as the gay black man

That's where I should have stopped. Corn levels were through the roof. :snoop:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Well a good thing going is american sports expecially the NBA being that you can see the players without any equipment and such. The majority are normal black people who dont shy away from reppin they're culture. Boxing as well even though it's not like it was before. I dont think non black people will ever look at black people like they're soft or wimps no matter how hard Hollywood tries. Truth is alot of non black parents tell their children to stay away from black people.