Tired of Hollyweirds obsession with making all black male characters gay...

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I was listening to this podcast recently on Hollywood and screenwriting, and one of the people on it was this gay white guy. He said that white gays are always hyper aware on how they are portrayed on screen. You don't see that "Hey girl heyyyy" type white gay anymore. Like the main female characters best friend who goes shopping with her etc. Now it is replaced by the black character who is gay.

It is also some white guilt type of shyt. They want to include black folk but have no idea how to write for them so they are like lets make them gay. Also put them in a interracial relationship because they don't have to write too deep.
They could just hire more black writers...

:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa: yeah my fault, I was tripping HARD

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
i watched the first episode and was like "alright i'll give it a second look." that was a quick second look because the only black male character is "wearing a white man's cum to work"
get all the way the fukk outta here.

:scust: You know who is executive producer on that show right? Lena Dunham. :mjpls:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
i dont see how people can watch these shows.

i cant even get into most "black" shows nowadays, because of it.

Gay folks exist. Ain't nothing wrong with shows having gay characters. Its just that at this point its damn near every black character on majority white shows are gay, and every black show has a gay black man as a main character. When LGBT folks are anywhere from 3-7% of the population, it's getting to be overkill