Tired of Hollyweirds obsession with making all black male characters gay...

wordsbymj

aka percy miracles
Daps
I don’t believe in any silly “agenda” shyt, but I do believe in laziness and I always thought the reason they did this was because white writers and producers are lazy.

Then Amazon released their inclusion mandate for shows and films and it confirmed it for me. All of these companies have them to enforce diversity on their product, but this line from Amazon’s official inclusivity mandate explains why it’s mostly black men and women who end up having all the “agenda” roles:

• Aiming to include one character from each of the following categories in speaking roles, with minimum 50% of these to be women: LGBTQIA+, person with a disability, and three regionally underrepresented race/ethnic/cultural groups. A single character can fulfill one or more of these identities.

Basically, if you have a black man or woman and they’re gay or lesbian, you don’t have to have any other form of diversity to pass Amazon’s diversity test.

This is the real reason. All networks have them, but Amazon is the only one who put there’s out there.

Amazon Studios Sets Inclusion Policy And Playbook For Content And Productions – Deadline

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Three seasons of Netflix’s You and all the Black people we come across are either gay or wenches :dead:

From NYC to LA to suburban Northern California and not a single straight Black male to be seen. :francis:

And you nikkas continue to watch that bullshyt :hhh:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

I think I’ll pass on the Eternals….fukk Hollywood :pacspit:

Edit:and he’s straight in the comics :dahell:

granted I knew nothing of the Eternals except for Black Bolt (thought Vin Disel was BB), so I check the cast to see any black people and I saw this shyt. I’m good

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I don’t believe in any silly “agenda” shyt, but I do believe in laziness and I always thought the reason they did this was because white writers and producers are lazy.

Then Amazon released their inclusion mandate for shows and films and it confirmed it for me. All of these companies have them to enforce diversity on their product, but this line from Amazon’s official inclusivity mandate explains why it’s mostly black men and women who end up having all the “agenda” roles:

• Aiming to include one character from each of the following categories in speaking roles, with minimum 50% of these to be women: LGBTQIA+, person with a disability, and three regionally underrepresented race/ethnic/cultural groups. A single character can fulfill one or more of these identities.

Basically, if you have a black man or woman and they’re gay or lesbian, you don’t have to have any other form of diversity to pass Amazon’s diversity test.

This is the real reason. All networks have them, but Amazon is the only one who put there’s out there.

Amazon Studios Sets Inclusion Policy And Playbook For Content And Productions – Deadline

bu bu bu there is no agenda

:damn:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills