Tired of Hollyweirds obsession with making all black male characters gay...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Was watching the Watchmen marathon today and episode 6....why did Regina’s father on this movie have to pound the ass of that white cop :dead::dead: there wasn’t even a lead up to it or anything :mjlol:
We all said it. The character was alluded to as being gay in the comics but they executed this horribly in the show. The only knock I had on the show.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I’m maybe 5 episodes into Ozark and this is the first time in a long time I’ve seen two gay white dudes all over each other like I normally see black dudes on these different series’. I feel like these shows have strategically shown black men in that light for so long that seeing two white dudes like that almost seems odd.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I’m maybe 5 episodes into Ozark and this is the first time in a long time I’ve seen two gay white dudes all over each other like I normally see black dudes on these different series’. I feel like these shows have strategically shown black men in that light for so long that seeing two white dudes like that almost seems odd.

Keep watching...............
. the gay breh comes in later:martin:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you the type that clowns someone for guessing a wrong number when you ask them to guess smh. nikka I said 'it seems about 20-30%'. I'm clearly guessing. But its not out of left field. I watched 3 seasons of Ozark. Only black character was a gay man. Started watching that 'never have i ever' show. Only black character had a coming out story. Watched the first ep of the 'Working moms' show. Only black character I saw was an African woman married to a white woman. You can label it however you want but its all over the place. I said what I said and you've said nothing to refute it other than your feelings :stopitslime:
Dont bother

Dude is one of the godfathers of "gay agenda? What agenda? :troll:" on this forum. Them cacs know what the fukk they're doing, they've gone far enough with it that all the plausible deniability has been out the window years ago

Netflix out here dying on their hill for a pedo show but these nikkas act like there aint no agendas. :hhh:

Daps
Wait on it. :mjgrin: