TikToker Calls Out Former Cracker Barrel Coworkers For Their Secret 'Code Word' For Black People

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
This is fukked up for people like me who tip well. But then when I look at the tipping threads, I can see where these attitudes come from.

i tip extra well . i dont even accept change if its coins :mjpls:

but i never knew these nikkas calling us names the whole time .

I'll NEVER tip again . What they gone do? Beat me up ?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Its pretty well known that black people don’t tip as well as whites and that is not just Black Americans. I have cousins who I never go out with go restaurants because they don’t tip well.

My sister was a waitress in college. She said she could automatically spot groups who don’t tip well.

man its always gonna be something . Even if you tip well , they done already talked all type of shyt and expected the worse . fucc these cacs and their $2/hr jobs

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Never been to Cracka Barrel but I'm not surprised. For one second though, did these dumbass waiters think that maybe the reason people aren't tipping you is because they sensed your shytty ass racist attitude? Cacs are terrible at masking their emotions and it always seeps through in their bytch ass micro-aggressions.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Everyone knows we aren't good tippers. We know we aren't good tippers. Black servers know we aren't good tippers. Yeah, sometimes it's the service but many times it's not. I've gone out in groups before and you'll always have one or two within the group (usually a woman or fakkit) giving the server a difficult time, particularly if the server is a woman. The shyt is almost always a fiasco and I might be the only person that leaves a decent tip. Now, usually if the group skews older then the potential for fukkery is lessened. But groups of black people in their 20s and 30s; they usually don't tip well at all. It doesn't justify the racism or bad treatment but it's not a secret in the industry or the community. Every black server I've known from hoodrat to bedwench from militant to PAWGer all say the same thing; we don't tip well or at all. I think Mexicans are also known as extremely poor tippers but they usually don't demand much either.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Its pretty well known that black people don’t tip as well as whites and that is not just Black Americans. I have cousins who I never go out with go restaurants because they don’t tip well.

My sister was a waitress in college. She said she could automatically spot groups who don’t tip well.
This really shows whose outside or not:russ:
It also shows you nikkas are not as worldly or have never hung out with nonblack people before
Nor have you worked in customer service:mjlol:
No dignified black man would type that propaganda filled bullshyt you typed
Problack my ass:deadmanny:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This really shows whose outside or not:russ:
It also shows you nikkas are not as worldly or have never hung out with nonblack people for
Nor have you worked in customer service:mjlol:
No dignified black man would type that propaganda filled bullshyt you typed
Problack my ass:deadmanny:

If you don’t believe me, Talk to people who have been waiters or waitresses or look at some of these responses.

US tipping culture

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
man its always gonna be something . Even if you tip well , they done already talked all type of shyt and expected the worse . fucc these cacs and their $2/hr jobs
They can be the brokest, dumbest ppl ever, and they would STILL think they are better than any brotha:heh:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Wall full of slavery/jim crow torture devices.
:russ::russ::russ:

I've never eaten in, always called in and got it togo.

Most people that work on the service industry are trash anyway. These are the folks y’all said deserve $20/hr tho for rolling silverware and passing out chipotle mayo.
:mjlol:

This is what it boils down to, service workers are gonna hate you no matter who you are. Just make sure your food is right and keep it movin.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
e4edd28b38a883d155413f906065acc5_w200.gif

fukk Cracker Barrel on gp

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Well I mean the name is kind of a dead giveaway
Never eaten there in my life and don't ever intend to.

They also said Mexican restaurants do it too, to which I've always assumed they were
on some funny style shyt at them taco spots, I've yet to be proven wrong.
Fortunately for me that trash is at the bottom of the menu for me.