TikToker Calls Out Former Cracker Barrel Coworkers For Their Secret 'Code Word' For Black People

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Some guy back in the 90s in Florida killed his co workers and dropped their body in the freezer at Cracker Barrel

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah notice how nikkas not talkin about leaving restaurants alone as a whole , or at least not tipping. Knowing damn well they seen those comments saying its everywhere , not just at this cac place

nikkas are half steppers :mjpls:
This
Some folks are just focused on Cracker Barrel when all these restaurants are racist as fukk.

The bigger picture

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Me and the fam will sometimes go to the one in Morrow, GA off the interstate. It’s pretty black. On family vacations we used to always stop at one.

Hearing this is sad, but I guess it’s not too surprising

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
This is common in restaurant work. I used to be a waitress. Except back when I used to wait tables most of the waitresses/waiters was black like me and no wanted to be set with the “ratchets” (I.e. Brehs and brehettes that seemed real hood), it was always about the tip. Now if it was middle class looking black family we were straight but hood rats and tables of rowdy Brehs? It was hit or miss with how much they would tip you.

I worked at red lobster, TGIF Friday’s, ihop, a few o charleys, etc. it was the same everywhere. No one wanted the hood rats because they didn’t think they would get a tip. Except the code word was just “ratchets” ( host would be on some: “hey you just got set with a table of ratchets”) Also Indians and Europeans didn’t tip well either.

You would usually want to make nice with the host so they would give you the customers that would you give you the bigger tips, or put you in sections with parties to get big tips.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I’m sure this sentiment has been echoed already but slot of servers in diff restaurants feel like this.

I worked in a restaurant through out college and you wouldn’t believe how many BLACK servers would say don’t seat them in my section. Straight up. White servers would just be more subtle. Grab certain ppl and bring them to they section and not others or complain when they got sat with black ppl cuz they didn’t think they’d get a good tip.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Cracker Barrel has the best pancakes hands down. Plus that warm maple syrup...Lordt.

:umad: :Sooner you bring us our pancakes sooner we'll be out.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Eat at cracka barrel brehs…

we not going to act like we don’t see the obvious cracker whip extended from the K on the logo :mjpls:

cracker-barrel-logo.png
whoa-surprise.gif

I never noticed it before today.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the main reasons the whole system of tipping is stupid. White and some black servers profile black customers before they even get into the building, give them poor service and when are tipped accordingly it becomes a Self fulfilling prophecy. I tip, but I hate it, I wish the whole system was done away with. The passive aggressiveness,especially from white female servers can be palpable.It’s not just Cracker Barrel on this shyt, it’s all of them.

I just
giphy.gif
when nikkas on here and in real life beat their chests about how much they tip, no matter how bad they’re treated and shame others for not accepting it with things like” stay home if you’re not going to tip well, no matter the quality of service ”:mjpls:
exactly