TikToker Calls Out Former Cracker Barrel Coworkers For Their Secret 'Code Word' For Black People

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I been there with my team for breakfast when I played hoops down south juco..coach use to take us there for breakfast (cracker coach who I don’t fukk with) and the smoked sausage link biscuits were fire but I don’t eat pork anymore lol

Actually the only time I've been there was a breakfast when I played travel basketball in middle school too :ohhh:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Isn’t that the restaurant where they leave a bucket of peanuts on every table and allow people to throw the shells on the floor? :scust:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I never really fully understood the tipping system.. becuase I don't eat out :shaq:lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,, I found this

how much are you supposed to tip ( from google )

15 to 20 percent

For starters, here's a simple rule for restaurant tipping: Leave 15 to 20 percent of the pretax total of your bill. Don't dip below 15 percent unless the service has been abysmal—and never skip a tip. (If a server has been rude or offensive, speak to the manager.)Dec 19, 2018

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is $5 a good tip?

Yes. Even if your order is under $25, tip at least $5.

so are these CAC's saying black people would leave $2 tip on a $25 ???,,,,,, would it be easier if tips were pre-added to the bill/total ???

Also my math game is fukked up,,,, I would be like on a $100 bill trying to calc 15 or 20%:russ:

little-boy-calculator.gif

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Eat at cracka barrel brehs…

we not going to act like we don’t see the obvious cracker whip extended from the K on the logo :mjpls:

cracker-barrel-logo.png

When i was 17, i got a job there and got fired the following week. I hated the vibe of the place, so i bought the edited version of Pac's All Eyez On Me and played it over the speaker system. Manager told me to take my cd, leave my apron and leave the property.

It was refreshing seeing the brehs in there nodding their heads and cutting their panckes to "Ambitionz as a Ridah"
:dead::laff:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
When i was 17, i got a job there and got fired the following week. I hated the vibe of the place, so i bought the edited version of Pac's All Eyez On Me and played it over the speaker system. Manager told me to take my cd, leave my apron and leave the property.

It was refreshing seeing the brehs in there nodding their heads and cutting their panckes to "Ambitionz as a Ridah"

:dead::dead::dead:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Hate this fukkin place. It reeks of :mjpls:

And I don't mean to come across as an elitist but I make $140k a year. How the fukk are you going to look down on me because I'm black? shyt makes no sense.
Yo you really a dentist breh?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Funny and glad you did that. Anything to make a CAC frustrated and pissed is always to the right way to go:russ:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
A former hostess at Cracker Barrel alleged in a TikTok video that other servers used a code wordwhen referring to Black patrons at the restaurant.

Cracker Barrel is a Southern country-themed comfort food restaurant and store chain based in Tennessee with many of its locations found near Interstate Highway exits in the Southeastern and Midwestern United States.

The chain has long been accused of racism and has a shameful history of firing LGBTQ+ employees.

Kimmie, a.k.a. TikToker @cinnamnhoney, wrote in the caption:

"A waitress used to complain SO MUCH if i sat 'canadians' in her section & i was so confused bc i thought canadians were stereotyped as nice."
In the accompanying video, she revealed the word "Canadian" was code for Black people at the restaurant.

kimmie on TikTok

The text overlay for the clip–which had been viewed over 235,000 times since it was posted on March 6–read:

“Me, a hostess at Cracker Barrel, wondering how every employee knew a table was full of Canadians even though they didn’t have a telling accent."

Other TikTokers shared their experiences suggesting there is inherent racism in the service industry in the U.S., especially at Cracker Barrel.

@cinnamnhoney/TikTok

@cinnamnhoney/TikTok

@cinnamnhoney/TikTok

@cinnamnhoney/TikTok

@cinnamnhoney/TikTok

@cinnamnhoney/TikTok

@cinnamnhoney/TikTok

@cinnamnhoney/TikTok

@cinnamnhoney/TikTok

@cinnamnhoney/TikTok

Canadians huh?

:mjpls:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I assume every non- black restaurant (and some black ones) is racist off the top. So I eat at any I choose too.

Restaurant- :mjpls:

Me - :umad: Just bring my food and it better not look funny.

Entire country is :mjpls: but you must still function.