CRANK YANKERS LOOKN ASS

Crank_Yankers.png

Ohhhhhhh shyttttttt u nailed it :dead: :dead: :dead:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I think TI saying, "someone at such another level of life", is what people are having issue with. Now if he would have said, "someone at such another level of thought" instead, then it wouldn't have sounded quite as bad, because everything else he said was on point. I started experiencing similar bs when I first retired, with people openly envying my freedom to go anywhere, at anytime...and I'm not even rich! All they need to know is you're comfortable. And if you buy something like a new SUV?...smh. I talk about this here sometimes, and I caught it worst because I retired young. I thought the bs would stop when I was able to qualify for the early-bird discount at Golden Corral, but it didn't...maybe because they already knew me. I used to load up on the fruits and veggies, read my emails, and leave with my large to- go- cup of tea.

Anyway. those workers be studying your routine after awhile, and they know you don't work. But you don't be thinking they know, or thinking they care, but they do know, and they do care. The shyt is real. But you know who have the most envy? White people, and foreigners, and they don't mind showing it when you're alone, especially when they know your own kind be tripping on you. Next in line be some of these women. But sometimes, they're neck and neck with the White people, and can't nobody tell them shyt.

What TI need to do is tell his son to stop messing with places like that. It's gotten too dangerous out here. A rapper could get shot just buying cookies these days. I had to leave Waffle House alone along time ago, because I knew something was gonna happen involving me sooner or later. They was cool when I first got down here, but now, no way. What's strange to me is, Waffle House is a redneck joint in the DMV. And only a few rednecks go there. That place stayed empty. I never even been in one, until I came down here. Just keepin it real.

Last edited:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
My two cents

It's ok to shyt on a nikka on some "get money u Po ass nikka" because it leaves room for him to get his own bread up...blow past you and then he can shyt on you right back 🤣 fun competition shyt

Like if I cross you up and get a bucket and you bring it right back up and hit a 3 in a nikka face

I have plenty money so that is how I see it

But to look down on a nikka on some elitist shyt like you better than a nikka when you do not know how his story ends is some crab ass fukk boy shyt

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You’re missing my point. I don’t know what sparked the incident, my issue is with TIP’s response acting like he shouldn’t even be interacting with people who aren’t on his financial level.
Niccas do that everyday all day. Let’s not act holier than thou on the coli.

Daps
idk, i usually get the lame attitude from drive thru folks. like.... they have such bad service all you can think is that they hate their low income job and are taking it out on customers. i can see where he is coming from in that context.
but waffle house in the city, people are usually nice.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think TI saying, "someone at such another level of life", is what people are having issue with. Now if he would have said, "someone at such another level of thought" instead, then it wouldn't have sounded quite as bad, because everything else he said was on point. I started experiencing similar bs when I first retired, with people openly envying my freedom to go anywhere, at anytime...and I'm not even rich! All they need to know is you're comfortable. And if you buy something like a new SUV...smh. I talk about this here sometimes, and I caught it worst because I retired young. I thought the bs would stop when I was able to qualify for the early-bird discount at Golden Corral, but it didn't...maybe because they already knew me. I used to load up on the fruits and veggies, read my emails, and leave with my large to- go- cup of tea.

Anyway. those workers be studying your routine after awhile, and they know you don't work. But you don't be thinking they know, or thinking they care, but they do know, and they do care. The shyt is real. But you know who have the most envy? White people, and foreigners, and they don't mind showing it when you're alone, especially when they know your own kind be tripping on you. Next in line are the women. Actually, there neck and neck with the White people.

What TI need to do is tell his son to stop messing with places like that. It's gotten too dangerous out here. A rapper could get shot just buying cookies these days. I had to leave Waffle House alone along time ago, because I knew something was gonna happen involving me sooner or later. They was cool when I first got down here, but now, no way. What's strange to me is, Waffle House is a redneck joint in the DMV. And only a few rednecks go there. That place stayed empty. I never even been in one, until I came down here. Just keepin it real.
fukk all that. He should've taught his son manners and humility. In the longer video that was posted it showed how he went in ready to start shyt. If you go around with the negative energy you best believe people will give it back to you

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk, i usually get the lame attitude from drive thru folks. like.... they have such bad service all you can think is that they hate their low income job and are taking it out on customers. i can see where he is coming from in that context.
but waffle house in the city, people are usually nice.

His son was the instigator and the one being disrespectful

Last edited: