TI really on some fukk nikka shyt.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Here on out, All waffle house shawties should band together and Disrespect the fukk out of the Harris household's food orders for now on...with smile of course.

I wouldn't even argue with them anymore...just smile and serve...with a lil extra in the food.
:mjgrin:

Daps
More like him saying don’t let a bytch that work at Waffle House get you off your square.

Yeah, this is how I took it. Not saying his son is in the right, but it seems like this is what TI was saying. What trips me out is how he's clout chasing by putting a video out saying this, instead of sitting his son down on the couch at home and just speaking to him father to son privately.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. TI has a 99 cringe on madden

2. Why his son look like that, does he have some sort of disorder or something :unimpressed:

He looks like a semi-refurbished muppet baby

6099-E626-EF89-41-A0-AB03-B039-C9975-EDE.jpg

:laff:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Facts. It’s like when they say “never meet your hero”, shyt be a disappointment. TIP basically was confused as to why his son was arguing with a low income person, as if those types aren’t even worthy of a conversation :smh:
They talkin bout going outside. Ain’t no reason in hell a rich nicca like king need to be arguing and bout to scrap with the Waffle House cook.

Y’all need to stop fronting like niccas don’t be out here hating for no reason. My man been on that hot ass grill for 6 hours and see this lil nikka walkin up in the spot and get tight. U ain’t even gotta be a celebrity and somebody will still hate one u. A nicca won’t even let u over in traffic cause your car nicer than theirs.

I don’t know what happen in this incident but to act like people is angels and all nice out here is crazy.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He can back his son while not shytting on low income people and making it seem like they not worthy of interaction. Why you playing dumb?
How is he going to do that when he probably believes the low income worker was shytting on his son