TI really on some fukk nikka shyt.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
They talkin bout going outside. Ain’t no reason in hell a rich nicca like king need to be arguing and bout to scrap with the Waffle House cook.

Y’all need to stop fronting like niccas don’t be out here hating for no reason. My man been on that hot ass grill for 6 hours and see this lil nikka walkin up in the spot and get tight. U ain’t even gotta be a celebrity and somebody will still hate one u. A nicca won’t even let u over in traffic cause your car nicer than theirs.

I don’t know what happen in this incident but to act like people is angels and all nice out here is crazy.
You’re missing my point. I don’t know what sparked the incident, my issue is with TIP’s response acting like he shouldn’t even be interacting with people who aren’t on his financial level.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
1. TI has a 99 cringe on madden

2. Why his son look like that, does he have some sort of disorder or something :unimpressed:

He looks like a semi-refurbished muppet baby

6099-E626-EF89-41-A0-AB03-B039-C9975-EDE.jpg

I mean if his mama Tiny wtf you expect

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhhh... the more time TI has spent online, more and more I realize how corny he is. A lot of it comes down to the way he speaks... Yes, he knows big words and articulates himself, but his words choices sound so overdone and forced. A simple comparison would be the way TI uses his words, verse say a Russell Brand, he just lacks the wit... which is funny when you think about the rapper TI was when he first started; he had wit.