TI really on some fukk nikka shyt.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s not why she said leave and him cursing was to his live and not loud. The fact is they got the order wrong and instead of fixing it they wanted to be combative. So he was combative. They ALL got the energy they were looking for. None of these people were virtuous.

Stop trying to turn this into someone’s grandmother or a single mom being barked on in church. Everyone was young and immature.

I don’t agree with none of that. Your order was wrong cause of a a few pickles so you act like that? We all know he was putting on for social media.

But do you. You believe what you believe and I’m Gonna do the same

Last edited:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude trying to prove a point over pickles:what:

MV5BYTlkZTI4YTAtNmFhMC00YWU1LWI4NjUtOTZjMGU5NjlhMjAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1NTIzOTI1._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don’t agree with none of that. Your order was wrong cause of a a few pickles so you act like that? We all know he was putting on for social media.

But do you. You believe what you believe and I’m Gonna do the same
I could easily say, you make someone’s order wrong and you call them liar and act like that? 😲

Everyone was wrong. He was doing it up for live, they were doing it up for the people there. Everybody was bogus. Everybody got what they were after. Nobody gets a pass. Don’t overlook wrongdoing on their part just because dude is unlikable.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t consider that instigating since they got his order wrong, told him they didn’t put pickles on his food when he says he clearly saw pickles on his food.

What they should’ve said was I’m sorry we got your order wrong or at least just said, let me remake it. Not get an attitude and say “Ain’t no pickles on there”. That would piss anyone off. Then telling him to go outside because he said they better not spit in his food when you are arguing with him about his food is all combative.

Everyone involved is at fault. Unprofessional staff, and this ugly ass little nikka.
How hard is it to take the pickles off yourself?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hope he fix his tie in time

shyt be cool as a little nikka, as an adult he'll get his mouth rocked.

Tell ya mommy happy mothers day

Lol they gonna kill him
You know he only does this with people he can get away with it. He's just spoiled ugly ass troll baby. He's not stepping to no one about that life with that shyt. I'd love for him to come to Miami and do that. The waffle cook or whatever would have beat the brakes off his soft bytch ass.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Can't hold it back no more, but how do yall sound telling somebody they could have took the pickles off themselves, when you have no idea if they're allergic to them or what. Plus that's a personal choice. I wouldn't tell nobody no shyt like that. That don't even sound customary. When you cook pickles into a sandwich, the juices cooks into the bread, and the condiments, including the ketchup and mustard, and even the meat. If you take them off, you can still taste the pickle on your sandwich. To some, that's no big deal. But if you make a special request to withhold pickles, or anything else, that needs to be taken serious. Some have reactions to those sour pickles, or they can't stand them period.

When I forget to tell Zaxby's to withhold the bacon on my club sandwich, I can still taste the bacon when I take it off. But if I made a special request to withhold it, then left the store with the sandwich to find they put it on anyway, I'd be pissed like anybody else. I may not respond like TI's son, but I wouldn't exactly return like the happiest customer either. But to suggest a person to just take the bacon off the sandwich themselves, when you don't know jack about them, or how sensitive they are to bacon, sounds crazy. I never heard anything like it. Again, that would be a personal choice. And be honest, even if TI's son returned the food politely, especially at Waffle House, they wouldn't have apologized for the inconvenience, and they wouldn't have apologized for the inconvenience after they recooked it. He probably knew that going in. That would have been to much like kissing a**. That apology would have to come from the manager, if you're lucky.

Don't let how TI's son did it blind you from what's really up.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Can't hold it back no more, but how do yall sound telling somebody they could have took the pickles off themselves, when you have no idea if they're allergic to them or what. Plus that's a personal choice. I wouldn't tell nobody no shyt like that. That don't even sound customary. When you cook pickles into a sandwich, the juices cooks into the bread, and the condiments, including the ketchup and mustard, and even the meat. If you take them off, you can still taste the pickle on your sandwich. To some, that's no big deal. But if you make a special request to withhold pickles, or anything else, that needs to be taken serious. Some have reactions to those sour pickles, or they can't stand them period.

When I forget to tell Zaxby's to withhold the bacon on my club sandwich, I can still taste the bacon when I take it off. But if I made a special request to withhold it, then left the store with the sandwich to find they put it on anyway, I'd be pissed like anybody else. I may not respond like TI's son, but I wouldn't exactly return like the happiest customer either. But to suggest a person to just take the bacon off the sandwich, when you don't know jack about them, or how sensitive they are to bacon, sounds crazy. I never heard nothing like it. Again, that would be a personal choice. And be honest, even if TI's son returned the food politely, especially at Waffle House, they wouldn't have apologized for the inconvenience, and they wouldn't have apologized for the inconvenience after they recooked it. He probably knew that going in. That would have been to much like kissing a**. That apology would have to come from the manager, if you're lucky.

Don't let TI's son attitude blind you from what's really up.

It’s more pressing shyt in the world to get pissed over a fast food worker not putting bacon on your sandwich or not withholding people. That type of logic in getting pissed is the exact reason why these fast food and restaurant workers are dipping out in droves. They don’t even deal with the disrespect from regular workers, so you’d be naive as hell to think that they’d deal with it from TI’s son. Just go in there and saw what was wrong with the order and they’ll fix that shyt. There’s no reason or purpose to come in there combative and aggressive about it as people tend to do.

As I will say again, the majority of those workers are just trying to make it through their shift so they can go home and don’t want any part of the drama or arguing with customers.

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

When I forget to tell Zaxby's to withhold the bacon on my club sandwich, I can still taste the bacon when I take it off. But if I made a special request to withhold it, then left the store with the sandwich to find they put it on anyway, I'd be pissed like anybody else. I may not respond like TI's son, but I wouldn't exactly return like the happiest customer either. But to suggest a person to just take the bacon off the sandwich, when you don't know jack about them, or how sensitive they are to bacon, sounds crazy. I never heard anything like it. Again, that would be a personal choice. And be honest, even if TI's son returned the food politely, especially at Waffle House, they wouldn't have apologized for the inconvenience, and they wouldn't have apologized for the inconvenience after they recooked it. He probably knew that going in. That would have been to much like kissing a**. That apology would have to come from the manager, if you're lucky.

Don't let how TI's son did it blind you from what's really up.

:mjlol:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
That's how his friend Phil was murdered. Age/wisdom teaches you don't engage with fools. The only time you should look down on a person is if you reaching to help them up. The irony of patronizing a place where the people are somehow lower than you but not equal.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
It’s more pressing shyt in the world to get pissed over a fast food worker not putting bacon on your sandwich or not withholding people. That type of logic in getting pissed is the exact reason why these fast food and restaurant workers are dipping out in droves. They don’t even deal with the disrespect from regular workers, so you’d be naive as hell to think that they’d deal with it from TI’s son. Just go in there and saw what was wrong with the order and they’ll fix that shyt. There’s no reason or purpose to come in there combative and aggressive about it as people tend to do.

As I will say again, the majority of those workers are just trying to make it through their shift so they can go home and don’t want any part of the drama or arguing with customers.
Bro, did you not read what I said. I never condoned his behavior, but I can relate to how he felt. Anyway, these customers are going off because this kinda crapt keep happening. I even heard of people being hospitalized because a restaurant put something on the food that they were asked to withhold. But you shouldn't even have to be allergic to anything for them to take your request seriously. Tbh, most brothers just stay pissed, and don't even take the sandwich back, because either they don't think they have the right, or they don't want the cops called on them if the worker catch an attitude, and they respond to them. This is real talk. But women will return shyt in a heart beat, and will write their a** up, if they disrespect her. That's why women get respect in those joints, and we don't.

Btw, those workers are going off because they are being over-worked. I had a serious convo with a brother a few weeks ago while he was working at this fast-food chain I was at, although we almost got into it at first. He saw me when I first entered the door. Anyway, I stood there at the cashier for nearly five minutes, which is seldom, waiting to be waited on. I saw that brother again cleaning tables, so I paid him no mind, thinking he was only working the tables. Mind you, I was the only one in the place, or maybe one other customer was waiting on their food. After about a few minutes of standing there, a sister came from the back to the front, walked passed me, but didn't say anything. On her way back, she said somebody will be with me ( at least she said that). So after I've been standing their for about five minutes, the brother who was cleaning the tables, came to take my order. So he got behind the cashier and he asked me was I ready. I told him I've been ready for five minutes. Then he caught an attitude and said he was doing the best he could. I told him I was too, and he understood me. If he had said he was sorry for my wait, that may have quashed a little of my anger.

A few minutes after he took my order, he got in a shouting match with one of the sisters in the back. I think she told him he was suppose to have gotten to me sooner, instead of continuing to clean tables that long. Anyway, the part that caught me was when he said, "I don't care, I have nothing to do but die and pay bills". I felt sorry for him, when I heard that. But he continued to be polite with me when he brought me my food. Anyway, I ate in the restaurant that day, and that's how we struck up a conversation. He told me he was being over-worked, and they got him doing the job of three, when it use to be the job of one. He also said he lost his good paying job because of something related to covid, and he was holding two jobs, maybe three. He was the first employee I heard tell me this face to face, although I already knew this was going on. But what I didn't know was, he had the cashier that day as well. You really do suppose to get to the customer first, over cleaning the tables. I'm not saying he was suppose to had ran to me as soon as I got in line, but no way was I suppose to had been waiting there for nearly five minutes, right in front of him, with nobody else in the store. But I listened to his story, and I really felt sorry him, although there my have been a little envy there at first.

But again, the problem is these employees are being over-worked, and the customers are getting caught in the middle of it, not to mention rising prices.

Last edited: