TI really on some fukk nikka shyt.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I think I met TI walking this trail in Stockbridge about three years ago. I think he has a house in Stockbridge. I know one of his sons went to or go to one of the schools in that same county...maybe it was the one who was acting up. Anyway, he seemed to be a pretty down to earth brother. He was wearing this baseball cap, and I noticed there were two sisters walking about 20 yards ahead of him. They weren't real fine, but they both looked all right. We were walking in opposite directions, so when he was coming towards me, I stopped him, and asked if he was TI, and he said no. Then I asked him if he got asked that a lot, and he said yes. Then I told him I don't keep up with rap, and that I probably wouldn't recognize him if I saw him. He knew I was older, and he gave me upmost respect. He may have been on a bike, I can't remember. Btw, this is one of those trails that don't go in a circle, but you walk it to the end, then you have to turn back around. So when I got to the end of the trail, turned around, and started coming back, I saw those two girls coming my way again. I know it's not uncommon for celebrities to have females walking near them, who are really body guards. Anyway, I guess they had reached the other end of the trail, and turned around. So I knew TI was coming not too far from behind these two sisters once they passed me. This time when I passed TI, I gave him a head nod. But his time, he wasn't smiling all that much. He just took his hat off, and gave me a head nod in return. When I saw his head, I began to think that was TI after all. I think this was near the time he was getting ready to go on trial because of that security guard.

I don't mean to derail this thread, but I always wanted to share this story. If if I saw him again, I would probably recognize him. Yall call him lame and all, but if that was him, he showed a better character than most of these brothers in this area. Not saying I would hang with him though. Btw, I'm not saying the brothers in that area act hood, but every time I speak to a brother down here, I wound up sorta wishing I hadn't. There's only a few brothers down here who I instantly clicked with.

Last edited:
Daps
Was this nikka always this lame?
I remember way back when he dropped im serious he came to macon ga to perform at a hole in the wall club in a crip area. They say he came up in there in red dikkie suit talking reckless, the crip nikkas gave him that uncle phil treatment and tossed him out:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Did I say that the employee was lying or not overworked? That still doesnt give people a reason to treat fast food workers the way that they do. It’s always been that way and you’d be lying if you said that there weren’t people who treat fast food workers that way because of their profession and look down on them that way, which is exactly what happened in this instance and both TI and the son have admitted so.

Then take the shyt back into the restaurant like a normal person and say “I asked for no pickles, can I get another one” wtf :gucci:

I can’t stand the taste or smell of onions, and I’ve had them on food that I specifically asked to take off. Sometimes it’s totally ruined the shyt too. I never thought to get all rah rah on IG Live or whatever the fukk, and start insulting people and their mothers for clout
Ok we must be having two different conversations here. I’m under the impression that the son said no pickles, he was given pickles, then when he asked calmly to get that changed, he was called a liar to his face.

Now if that didn’t happen, y’all are right. If it did happen then first off, that has nothing to do with treating them bad. You treated me bad when you called me a liar when I’m looking at the shyt with my own eyes. You’re obviously angry with yourself or you’d have just asked to see the food instead of calling me a liar.

From there, whatever happens is on you. Would I be on IG? Hell nah. Would you call me a liar then go make my food in anger after I asked nicely without me getting smart? Nah. I’m a man with pride you don’t do shyt like that

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ok we must be having two different conversations here. I’m under the impression that the son said no pickles, he was given pickles, then when he asked calmly to get that changed, he was called a liar to his face.

Now if that didn’t happen, y’all are right. If it did happen then first off, that has nothing to do with treating them bad. You treated me bad when you called me a liar when I’m looking at the shyt with my own eyes. You’re obviously angry with yourself or you’d have just asked to see the food instead of calling me a liar.

From there, whatever happens is on you. Would I be on IG? Hell nah. Would you call me a liar then go make my food in anger after I asked nicely without me getting smart? Nah. I’m a man with pride you don’t do shyt like that

Kid came into the restaurant aggressive as shyt so of course those workers are going to be combative. You get the energy back that you give out. He used poor choice of words and he's getting clowned for it and rightfully so. If they both think that those workers are beneath them, then patronize at a more expensive, lavish restaurant or have their personal chefs create dishes for them since they can obviously afford to do so.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What video did you watch?