TI really on some fukk nikka shyt.

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
Tip son and bossie son want to be seen as hood nikkas…. Why idk but you can tell by what they do and how they portray themselves…. These kids hav lifestyles that millions will kill to have yet they want to be seen as hood boogers. Tip and bossie should feel bad. I grew up in the hood and if I ever became a millionaire and my kid started to act like some ghetto trash I would beat his ass with no problem.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tip son and bossie son want to be seen as hood nikkas…. Why idk but you can tell by what they do and how they portray themselves…. These kids hav lifestyles that millions will kill to have yet they want to be seen as hood boogers. Tip and bossie should feel bad. I grew up in the hood and if I ever became a millionaire and my kid started to act like some ghetto trash I would beat his ass with no problem.
Boosie should pull his kids away from the streets but his situation is different than tip. Boosie aint really get the bag bag until he got out of jail. They was still thuggin up until then even tho he had a lil bread. Those kids grew up in that.

Tip on the other hand has had a few deals. This youngin aint never missed a meal since he was born. He putting on a persona that don’t fit. His daddy is bragging about him graduating with honors from a private school.

I get it. He aint gotta be a hoe but all that extra rah rah aint needed.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bro, did you not read what I said. I never condoned his behavior, but I can relate to how he felt. Anyway, these customers are going off because this kinda crapt keep happening. I even heard of people being hospitalized because a restaurant put something on the food that they were asked to withhold. But you shouldn't even have to be allergic to anything for them to take your request seriously. Tbh, most brothers just stay pissed, and don't even take the sandwich back, because either they don't think they have the right, or they don't want the cops called on them if the worker catch an attitude, and they respond to them. This is real talk. But women will return shyt in a heart beat, and will write their a** up, if they disrespect her. That's why women get respect in those joints, and we don't.

Btw, those workers are going off because they are being over-worked. I had a serious convo with a brother a few weeks ago while he was working at this fast-food chain I was at, although we almost got into it at first. He saw me when I first entered the door. Anyway, I stood their at the cashier for nearly five minutes, waiting to be waited on. I saw that brother again cleaning tables, so I paid him no mind, thinking he was only working the tables. Mind you, I was the only one in the place, or maybe one other customer was waiting on their food. After about a few minutes of standing there, a sister came from the back to the front, walked passed me, but didn't say anything. On her way back, she said somebody will be with me ( at least she said that). So after I've been standing their for about five minutes, the brother who was cleaning the tables, came to take my order. So he got behind the cashier and he asked me was I ready. I told him I've been ready for five minutes. Then he caught an attitude and said he was doing the best he could. I told him I was too, and he understood me. If he had said he was sorry for my wait, that may have quashed a little of my anger.

A few minutes after he took my order, he got in a shouting match with one of the sisters in the back. I think she told him he was suppose to have got to me sooner, instead of continuing to clean tables that long. Anyway, the part that caught me was when he said, "I don't care, I have nothing to do but die and pay bills". I felt sorry for him, when I heard that. But he continued to be polite with me when he brought me my food. Anyway, I ate in the restaurant, and that's how we struck up a conversation. He told me he was being over-worked, and they got him doing the job of three, when it use to be the job of one. He also said he lost his good paying job because of something related to covid, and he was holding two jobs, maybe three. He was the first employee I heard tell me this face to face, although I already knew this was going on. But what I didn't know was, he had the cashier that day as well. You really do suppose to get to the customer first, over cleaning the tables. I'm not saying he was suppose to had ran to me as soon as I got in line, but no way was I suppose to had been waiting there for nearly five minutes, right in front of him, with nobody else in the store. But I listened to his story, and I really felt sorry him, although there my have been a little envy there at first.

But again, the problem is these employees are being over-worked, and the customers are getting caught in the middle of it, not to mention rising prices.

Bullshyt. People have been treating fast food and other service workers like shyt for years now even before COVID and higher prices. Let’s not use that as an excuse to treat and view people that you think are beneath you or act like this has recently started happening.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How hard is it to take the pickles off yourself?
Did I pay to take the pickles off myself? I really hate people that act like because it’s not a big deal, that I should just not get what I paid for. Maybe I don’t want pickle juice in my food either after I remove them. Maybe I hate pickles with a passion.

Point is I paid money to not have them and it’s not my fault you fukked up so fix it

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bullshyt. People have been treating fast food and other service workers like shyt for years now even before COVID and higher prices. Let’s not use that as an excuse to treat and view people that you think are beneath you or act like this has recently started happening.
But he just told a story of him going out his way to not do that and you just ignored all that. Are you saying the employee was lying and they aren’t overworked?

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Please, I started off in fast food joints probably before you was even born. I told you they're being over work.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
But he just told a story of him going out his way to not do that and you just ignored all that. Are you saying the employee was lying and they aren’t overworked?

Did I say that the employee was lying or not overworked? That still doesnt give people a reason to treat fast food workers the way that they do. It’s always been that way and you’d be lying if you said that there weren’t people who treat fast food workers that way because of their profession and look down on them that way, which is exactly what happened in this instance and both TI and the son have admitted so.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Yeah you right. The funny part though is Tip's other sons seem way more mature and grounded. I'm guessing they didn't get spoiled as much

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Did I pay to take the pickles off myself? I really hate people that act like because it’s not a big deal, that I should just not get what I paid for. Maybe I don’t want pickle juice in my food either after I remove them. Maybe I hate pickles with a passion.

Point is I paid money to not have them and it’s not my fault you fukked up so fix it

Then take the shyt back into the restaurant like a normal person and say “I asked for no pickles, can I get another one” wtf :gucci:

I can’t stand the taste or smell of onions, and I’ve had them on food that I specifically asked to take off. Sometimes it’s totally ruined the shyt too. I never thought to get all rah rah on IG Live or whatever the fukk, and start insulting people and their mothers for clout

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Was this nikka always this lame?
he pitched a whole hissy fit because he was not allowed to get on a remix...

the entire kodak lauren london fiasco.. dak literally said he wasnt tryin 2 fukk on her... jus was there if she needed someone to talk too... since he was actually cool with nipsey n knew.. what clifford do ... write a long sentence ...n removed dak's photos out of his federal indictment museum

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Whose trolling because it’s surely not me I can promise you that. You aren’t the topic of discussion. TI‘s son and his action are as well as his pops goofy ass comments that make it worse.
Then why did you respond to me. Nevermind, go back to flipping your waffles while I put your dumba** on ignore. Promise that :camby:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Let’s be reality
The reason why they want to be seen as “hood”
Is because it’s a badge of honor
I’ve seen this rhetoric on this very board
Where nikkas have come at black men for coming from homes of affluence
And instantly called them c00ns(ie. Steph Curry/Klay Thompson but Lebron is a real nikka because he came out the mud:skip:
Or say all kinds of slanderous shyt about black boys/men who come from the suburbs
Or the ever so lovely “nikka nerd” ad hominem
Let’s not act like some of these mentally ill dumb-smart nikkas don’t say abhorrent shyt like TI
Most these nikkas want their kids to “get it out the mud” like them
But they :picard: and Dhalsim stretching racism into this
Thecoli is a think tank/echo chamber they claim to hate
Funny how you can hold a mirror up to many posters on here and they will
friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

Not even defending Thesaurus Harris or his son
But the hypocrisy in this thread is very palatable