TI really on some fukk nikka shyt.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
fukk all that. He should've taught his son manners and humility. In the longer video that was posted it showed how he went in ready to start shyt. If you go around with the negative energy you best believe people will give it back to you
Where's the video. What happened?

Edit: I just saw the video, and his son was way outta order. I hope TI didn't see this video first, then post his. If he did, that's messed up. But Waffle House do have a messed up rep in the southern burbs of Atlanta. But I noticed they were nice at the one in Hapeville. I think they consider that SW Atlanta, but barely. But I still wouldn't want to live there, because I heard they do a lot of stealing. All this was 12 years ago.

Anyway, when I heard his son taking about the possibility of workers doing things to his food, none of that sounded far fetch. You have cats right here talking about never argue with people serving you're food. I thought we passed the point where that could get you're food spat in, especially by another black person. Did you read the story about the White manager caught on camera masturbating in the food. And this didn't have anything to do with rude customers. This was to keep satisfying some sexual urge he had. Now think about what happens if one of these workers disrespect you, and you say one word back. That's why I was saying TI need to tell his son to stay away from them kind off places, especially if he's rich. What the h*ll you doing rich eating at Waffle House anyway, a place the employees say they don't eat the food themselves. I've heard them say this, after already buying my food. When you eat in, like I use to, some of their food also have a tendency to get cold too fast, because they have a habit of blasting cold air in there. I know a lot of shyt started happening at Waffle House, and not just in Atlanta, and some of it was making the news. I'm glad I stopped going there.

Although what I said was still right, I too hope TI had a talk with his son about that behavior, and how to handle complaints properly. But those employees should have stopped paying him any mind once he was outside the door. That didn't look good either, over some youngin. Don't tell me you didn't pick up on that. And it sounded like more than one of them still yelling...smh.

Last edited:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
1. TI has a 99 cringe on madden

2. Why his son look like that, does he have some sort of disorder or something :unimpressed:

He looks like a semi-refurbished muppet baby

6099-E626-EF89-41-A0-AB03-B039-C9975-EDE.jpg
You forget who his mom is ...dude looks exactly like her

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You’re not better than anyone. We all are born and all die.
I 100% think I’m better than some people. And some people are better than me. We are not all equal and you’re naive if you believe it to be true. The difference is I still treat people with respect no matter what their station in life is. I won’t disrespect a homeless man any quicker than I would a rich man. Likewise, I won’t tolerate disrespect from rich man any more than I would a broke man.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
When you think about it, although his son may have had his part in it, he wasn't even talking to them, he was talking to his cell phone, and he wasn't really talking loud. He had them on live, and they hate that, plus they didn't like hearing what he was saying. When I would be in Waffle House by myself, especially late at night, those workers would be talking bad about customers right in front of my face, and paying me no mind, like I wasn't a customer. They do that a lot, and they should know better. I'd just shake my head. Did I like hearing that, no. As far as I'm concerned, they were getting back what they put out.

So we're not suppose to ease drop on their negative conversations about us, but they're allowed to ease drop on us talking to a cell phone, then have something to say? :camby:

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

His son was the instigator and the one being disrespectful

I don’t consider that instigating since they got his order wrong, told him they didn’t put pickles on his food when he says he clearly saw pickles on his food.

What they should’ve said was I’m sorry we got your order wrong or at least just said, let me remake it. Not get an attitude and say “Ain’t no pickles on there”. That would piss anyone off. Then telling him to go outside because he said they better not spit in his food when you are arguing with him about his food is all combative.

Everyone involved is at fault. Unprofessional staff, and this ugly ass little nikka.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I 100% think I’m better than some people. And some people are better than me. We are not all equal and you’re naive if you believe it to be true. The difference is I still treat people with respect no matter what their station in life is. I won’t disrespect a homeless man any quicker than I would a rich man. Likewise, I won’t tolerate disrespect from rich man any more than I would a broke man.
Money doesn't = better. It means you're richer. Money doesn't make you a good person.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Although his son may have been in the wrong, he wasn't even talking to them, he was talking to his cell phone, and he wasn't really talking loud. It's just that they didn't like hearing what he was saying. When I would be in Waffle House by myself, especially late at night, them workers be talking bad about customers right in front of my face, and paying me no mind, like I wasn't a customer. They do that a lot, and they should know better. I'd just shake my had. Did I like hearing that, no. As far as I'm concerned, they were getting back what they put out.
He said no pickles and it had pickles on it and they actually wanted to argue instead of fixing the order. At that point, I don’t care what he said. She overheard him he say to his live that he’s watching them to not spit in his food and she didn’t like it and told him he can go outside. That’s where the argument started.

At that point, THEY ALL caused the argument. Ain’t no victims. Out of pocket worker vs extra ass customer. That’s all this is.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Money doesn't = better. It means you're richer. Money doesn't make you a good person.
I agree. I never said it was about money. It could be intelligence, how caring someone is, more skilled, how accomplished, what they overcame, etc. it’s any number of things that’ll differ from one person to the next. But rest assured, we are not all equal and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t consider that instigating since they got his order wrong, told him they didn’t put pickles on his food when he says he clearly saw pickles on his food.

What they should’ve said was I’m sorry we got your order wrong or at least just said, let me remake it. Not get an attitude and say “Ain’t no pickles on there”. That would piss anyone off. Then telling him to go outside because he said they better not spit in his food when you are arguing with him about his food is all combative.

Everyone involved is at fault. Unprofessional staff, and this ugly ass little nikka.

Dude came in cussing and being disrespectful. He even admitted he was going to cause a scene before he walked in. He could’ve came in and said “excuse me I received pickles and I didn’t want any”

Instead he came with disrespect. People make mistakes. Threaten and disrespect workers over pickles? Telling dudes to meet you outside over pickles? Disrespect someone moms over pickles?

They simply told him you can’t cuss in the restaurant and he continued to be disrespectful.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dude came in cussing or being disrespectful. When he could’ve came in and said “excuse me I received pickles and I didn’t want any”

Instead he came with disrespect. People make mistakes. Threaten and disrespect workers over pickles? Telling dudes to meet you outside over pickles? Disrespect someone moms over pickles?

They simply told him you can’t cuss in the restaurant and he continued to be disrespectful.
That’s not why she said leave and him cursing was to his live and not loud. The fact is they got the order wrong and instead of fixing it they wanted to be combative. So he was combative. They ALL got the energy they were looking for. None of these people were virtuous.

Stop trying to turn this into someone’s grandmother or a single mom being barked on in church. Everyone was young and immature.