TI getting his soul snatched by ludacris on STOMP after trying to 'cool j' him appreciation thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At one point I could say Luda was better at everything than Tip from a rapping standpoint except content...that's where Luda was SERIOUSLY lacking..but as far as flow..charisma..punchlines..multis...etc etc...all that..he was better than Tip..I always said Luda had the Busta Rhymes syndrome...that nikka Busta used to be incredibly skilled and would just joke around wit it and shyt so nikkas ain't notice it...same for Luda..

Better multis than T.I?ill give u punchlines and flow but that's about it:manny:...charisma Luda had it but it was mostly based off his screaming deelivery,T.I had it too though and had one of the coolest universal deliverys from a south nikka ever....not to many southern nikkas can boast they have swag in they delivery...bcuz they still sound like bumpkins to people who ain't country...but not t.I u felt the boastfuliness and cockiness no matter where u was from:ohlawd:....Luda wuz a fool with the double time flow tho...people noticed Luda wuz skilled,he got props for killin Nas and Jad on Made You Look Remix,and for killin t.I on stomp when t.I wuz a big deal....his shyt just didn't age well just like mot punchline rap....most those nigas on those clue tapes spitting punchline after punchline for the hell of it sound corny as hell nowadays....T.I's style is timeless for any era:manny:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
"Bu bu but he did fast and the furious":laff:

If y'all don't get the fuk outt here,T.I did Identity Thief which did well at the box office...more importantly did Luda ever have his OWN movie that he starred in?oh nah that was T.I with ATL,not to mention Takers he had a pretty big roll in....u comparin that to Luda being in fast and furious probaly less than Bowwow was when he was on it:laff:....he got a better acting gig than Luda AFTER bein caught with all them guns...luda doin law and order episodes,law in order my shyt but y'all need to sit down with that.

T.I managed to be more relevent for longer to the people that matter in hiphop who decide who the legends are,Luda sold alotta records to females who liked his singles ,kids and white people who thought his videos were funny and non threatning.

These is facts people,the streets ain't fuk wit em as heavy as they did t.I otherwise he'd still be relevant,otherwise nikkas on here and the real world would actually talk about him outside of a means to shyt on t.I:heh:

Lyrically-T.I
Success-T.I
Catalogue-TI
Respect of his peers-TI
Respect of the streets-TI
Better protege-T.I
Who the streets would rather listen to-TI
Punchlines-Luda
Who is embarrasing to listen to in 2013-Luda

nikka fell off so damn hard it ain't even funny...those new singles were embarrasing:snoop:....luda just hasn't aged well for me.
Are you seriously comparing T.I's movies to 3 of the 7 Fast and Furious Blockbusters that Luda has been in? :heh: I should have known by your terrible spelling and grammar that you were a dumbass, yet for some reason I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I overestimated you and yet you still let me down. :snoop:
Lyrically - Draw
Success- Luda, unless you count being reduced to doing VH1 reality shows to remain relevant and to show the cops that you can be a good boy is successful then T.I.
Respect of his peers- Luda.I rarely see rappers dissing Ludacris, making worldstar hip hop videos with a bunch of goons in the background threatening him. Yet I see this with T.I. all the time.
Respect of the streets- Luda. Wasn't their that whole situation where Shawty Lo and some people from Bankhead banned T.I. from going there, because he was claiming Bankhead but he wasn't even from their? :smh:
Better Protege- T.I. unless the protege you're thinking about is Iggy Azalea
Who the streets would rather listen to- neither. Luda fell of musically, I'll admit. But its not like people really care about T.I's music anyway.
Punchlines- Luda
Who is embarrassing to listen to in 2013 Neither, but after seeing T.I act like Cliff Huxtable do you really wanna hear him rap again?
Better looking wife- Google Luda's wife :eat: now Google Tiny, if you want to throw up whatever you had for dinner.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Better multis than T.I?ill give u punchlines and flow but that's about it:manny:...charisma Luda had it but it was mostly based off his screaming deelivery,T.I had it too though and had one of the coolest universal deliverys from a south nikka ever....not to many southern nikkas can boast they have swag in they delivery...bcuz they still sound like bumpkins to people who ain't country...but not t.I u felt the boastfuliness and cockiness no matter where u was from:ohlawd:....Luda wuz a fool with the double time flow tho...people noticed Luda wuz skilled,he got props for killin Nas and Jad on Made You Look Remix,and for killin t.I on stomp when t.I wuz a big deal....his shyt just didn't age well just like mot punchline rap....most those nigas on those clue tapes spitting punchline after punchline for the hell of it sound corny as hell nowadays....T.I's style is timeless for any era:manny:
At that point..there was literally NOTHING rap wise that Tip could do better than Luda my g...aside from content...Tip was better musically imo...and he was nice lyrically as well...he had more content in his music and in his rhymes..but as a pure rapper..Luda was just flat out better...he was more effortless with the multis than Tip...so yes..not sayin Tip wasnt good with multis..I'm sayin Luda was BETTER...that's why his double time flow was so official as well...Luda had that Chicago flow in him...and he didnt only yell..i dont know where u got that from...he had alot of personality and it oozed thru his raps...and it wasnt like the nikka ONLY was a punch line rapper...it's just that the nikka didnt rap serious....people knew Luda was nice..but didnt really realize the extent of his skills cause of how silly he always was...plus nikkas been spittin punch lines since forever fam...nikkas prolly just recently stopped in the last 2 years...problem was..these nikkas wasnt that great at it..that whole YM flow that was stolen from Big Sean was punch line rap...Wayne got HUGE success and that's all that nikka really was..a glorified punch line rapper...

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun

at the time shyt was like

9EDZJG9.gif

:damn: Luda sonned Tip something serious

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
*takes sip of dis hurr Henn Dowg*

Look:

Chicken & Beer > any Tip album you wanna put in here.

I'm serious (pun intended).

Come at me, bros.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
That flip shyt was blatant jealousy

Man I remember it like it was yesterday. I was at Birthday Bash in ATL and it TI's first performance since getting out of jail. Luda performed earlier... tensions were high.

TIP came out like "I heard it was some fukk nikka out there talkin shyt while I was locked up."

Everyone in the crowd was like :lupe: we're all thinking he's about to diss Ludacris.

But then this nikka pulls up Lil Flips Lucky Charms album cover and goes in on Lil Flip.

Everyone in audience is like :dwillhuh:

shyt made no sense

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Man I remember it like it was yesterday. I was at Birthday Bash in ATL and it TI's first performance since getting out of jail. Luda performed earlier... tensions were high.

TIP came out like "I heard it was some fukk nikka out there talkin shyt while I was locked up."

Everyone in the crowd was like :lupe: we're all thinking he's about to diss Ludacris.

But then this nikka pulls up Lil Flips Lucky Charms album cover and goes in on Lil Flip.

Everyone in audience is like :dwillhuh:

shyt made no sense
That shyt right there made me not fukk wit Tip for a lil bit...that was fukked up on so many levels..shyt even made me lose respect for one of my fav rappers of all time..Scarface...

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
*takes sip of dis hurr Henn Dowg*

Look:

Chicken & Beer > any Tip album you wanna put in here.

I'm serious (pun intended).

Come at me, bros.

Trap Muzik, Urban legend, paper trail>>>>>>>>>>>are better than any Luda album release

Luda has no content

Luda cant make a song like this

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Trap Muzik, Urban legend, paper trail>>>>>>>>>>>are better than any Luda album release

Luda has no content

Luda cant make a song like this

I ain't just what you say, it's how you say it.

Luda says his "no content" better than T.I. says his "content".

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you seriously comparing T.I's movies to 3 of the 7 Fast and Furious Blockbusters that Luda has been in? :heh: I should have known by your terrible spelling and grammar that you were a dumbass, yet for some reason I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I overestimated you and yet you still let me down. :snoop:
Lyrically - Draw
Success- Luda, unless you count being reduced to doing VH1 reality shows to remain relevant and to show the cops that you can be a good boy is successful then T.I.
Respect of his peers- Luda.I rarely see rappers dissing Ludacris, making worldstar hip hop videos with a bunch of goons in the background threatening him. Yet I see this with T.I. all the time.
Respect of the streets- Luda. Wasn't their that whole situation where Shawty Lo and some people from Bankhead banned T.I. from going there, because he was claiming Bankhead but he wasn't even from their? :smh:
Better Protege- T.I. unless the protege you're thinking about is Iggy Azalea
Who the streets would rather listen to- neither. Luda fell of musically, I'll admit. But its not like people really care about T.I's music anyway.
Punchlines- Luda
Who is embarrassing to listen to in 2013 Neither, but after seeing T.I act like Cliff Huxtable do you really wanna hear him rap again?
Better looking wife- Google Luda's wife :eat: now Google Tiny, if you want to throw up whatever you had for dinner.

When nikkas start spellchecking u know they already lost,I should be impressed cuz u got spellcheck:childplease:...cuz ya argument is stupid as hell:pachaha:....what's hard to understand? A minor role in however many Fast And Furious movies he was in in no shape or form is better than having a major role in 2,one which you were the clear star in that people went to see bcuz of u and became a classic in ATL:manny:...T.I wuz in American Gangster technically we really gon count that shyt:laff:....Luda ain't did shyt Lil Bowwow ain't done...matter of fact Lil Bowwow like T.I actually had his own movie too....cmon Squirtle really:pachaha:....You can't spellcheck away the truth lil nikka:ufdup:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

"
Crash was nominated for six awards at the 78th Academy Awards and won three, including the win for Best Picture. It was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards, one for Best Supporting Actor (Matt Dillon) and the other for Best Screenplay (Paul Haggis and Robert Moresco).

Other awards include Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture at the 2005 Screen Actors Guild Awards; Best Original Screenplay at the Writers Guild of America Awards 2005; Best Original Screenplay and Best Supporting Actress (Newton) at the 59th British Academy Film Awards; Best Writer at the Critics' Choice Awards; Outstanding Motion Picture and Outstanding Actor in a Leading Role (Howard) at the Black Movie Awards; Best First Feature and Best Supporting Male (Dillon) at the Independent Spirit Awards; Best Cast and Best Writer at the Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards; and Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture (Howard) and Outstanding Motion Picture at theNAACP Image Awards.
"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At that point..there was literally NOTHING rap wise that Tip could do better than Luda my g...aside from content...Tip was better musically imo...and he was nice lyrically as well...he had more content in his music and in his rhymes..but as a pure rapper..Luda was just flat out better...he was more effortless with the multis than Tip...so yes..not sayin Tip wasnt good with multis..I'm sayin Luda was BETTER...that's why his double time flow was so official as well...Luda had that Chicago flow in him...and he didnt only yell..i dont know where u got that from...he had alot of personality and it oozed thru his raps...and it wasnt like the nikka ONLY was a punch line rapper...it's just that the nikka didnt rap serious....people knew Luda was nice..but didnt really realize the extent of his skills cause of how silly he always was...plus nikkas been spittin punch lines since forever fam...nikkas prolly just recently stopped in the last 2 years...problem was..these nikkas wasnt that great at it..that whole YM flow that was stolen from Big Sean was punch line rap...Wayne got HUGE success and that's all that nikka really was..a glorified punch line rapper...

What your saying is part of what you are as a rapper...if one is saying raw shyt and the other saying alotta corny shyt how can I not choose the one saying the raw shyt?bcuz Luda has punchlines?

Don't know where u get the idea Luda wuz more effective with multis than T.I:comeon:...T.I had plenty of memorable verses in his career just like Luda has so I don't see how he a better rapper and t.I can't do what he do...Luda can't do what t.I does and that's have his rhymes be taken seriously....T.I on Neva Scared,3 Kings,What You Know,Be Easy,Rubber Band Man is swag personified on wax:blessed:....Luda can't step in a booth laid back like TI and make a impact..when its lyrics over everything Luda fails everytime imo...but no Luda is not wack but its important to understand why he's not wack and it ain't lyrics and the shyt he say,that's T.I.