TI getting his soul snatched by ludacris on STOMP after trying to 'cool j' him appreciation thread

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
When nikkas start spellchecking u know they already lost,I should be impressed cuz u got spellcheck:childplease:...cuz ya argument is stupid as hell:pachaha:....what's hard to understand? A minor role in however many Fast And Furious movies he was in in no shape or form is better than having a major role in 2,one which you were the clear star in that people went to see bcuz of u and became a classic in ATL:manny:...T.I wuz in American Gangster technically we really gon count that shyt:laff:....Luda ain't did shyt Lil Bowwow ain't done...matter of fact Lil Bowwow like T.I actually had his own movie too....cmon Squirtle really:pachaha:....You can't spellcheck away the truth lil nikka:ufdup:
No, you should be ashamed because you have spell check too and yet you still cant spell for shyt. Cmon man, at least try and make your mother proud of you. :snoop:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
ti is not richer than that nikka ludacris brehs im sorry i think tip has the better catalog by miles while cris is a better lyricist imo

but luda undeniably has more money, this nikka has been in madddd fast n furious movies that stay doing over a 100 mill, he gets at least 5 mill a flick and thats insinuating they hustling him

his congac is like the 4th most popular one in the states after henny remy etc

he owns the rights to 2chainz, plus all the money he made from shawna, field mob and them

as of 2012 luda networth was 70 mil and tips was 30, tied with cold ass floppin ass t-pain

1. #20 Rick Ross – Net Worth $25 Million
  2. #19 Tie between T-Pain and T.I – Net Worth $30 Million
  3. #18 Nelly – Net Worth $55 Million
  4. #17 Busta Rhymes – Net Worth $60 Million
  5. #16 Ludacris – Net Worth $65 Million
  6. #15 Beastie Boys – Net Worth $75 Million Each
  7. #14 Timbaland – Net Worth $75 Million
  8. #13 Pharrell Williams – Net Worth $77.5 Million
  9. #12 Tie between LL Cool J and Akon – Net Worth $80 Million
  10. #11 Kanye West – Net Worth $90 Million
  11. #10 Lil Wayne – Net Worth $95 Million
  12. #9 Ice Cube – Net Worth $100 Million
  13. #8 Snoop Dogg – Net Worth $110 Million
  14. #7 Birdman – Net Worth $115 Million
  15. #6 Eminem – Net Worth $120 Million
  16. #5 50 Cent – Net Worth $250 Million
  17. #4 Dr. Dre – Net Worth $260 Million
  18. #3 Master P – Net Worth $350 Million
  19. #2 Jay-Z – Net Worth $475 Million
  20. #1 Diddy – Net Worth $500 Million

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You right I was wrong about the timeline and I updated my post

But who's looked at as the better rapper, who is looked as the nikka with better albums

It's tip easily and tip just went gold, with not to much promo, luda wouldn't sniff gold right now.....tell me I'm lying yo. Luda doing techno house music with david guetta and still aint gotta release date, and I'm a fan of luda, i was a fan of luda before tip, I hated ti for a while for fukking flips career up.

But musically Tip>>>Luda

I couldn't imagine going back and bumping word of mouth, but I can go back and bump trap muzik and urban legend.

You can't give luda a pass because he treats music as a side job, he still releasing tracks so he should be judged off them, tip doing a bunch of other shyt too, but he still released a good album.

Luda bein popular 5 more years than TI .. do you think TI will be relevant in 5 years at all ?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
are u nikkas seriously comparing luda's success to clifford :what:

cliff musically >>>>>>>>> luda bu thats where it stops.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, you should be ashamed because you have spell check too and yet you still cant spell for shyt. Cmon man, at least try and make your mother proud of you. :snoop:

I don't actually,posting from my phone,and if I did how would that make me a better speller having a computer fix my mistakes:what:...ooh u just want me to appear to spell better even though u understood every word I said:wtb:

For all future coli spell checkers please send all future complaints about my spelling to my pm box if it bothers you even though you probaly don't go around spell checking in every thread:wtb:...matter of fact nah,post your complaint in the thread for the whole forum to see as proof that my post really made you feel some type of way:obama:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
For all future coli spell checkers please send all future complaints about my spelling to my pm box if it bothers you
Will do Softee!
2gsodnc.gif

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ti dropped I'm serious in 01, that shyt was a dud, even tho i remember him dancing in the video with beanie man.

Trap muzik dropped in 03.................you telling me nikkas aint know tip til urban legend and bring em out with the jay z hook

Trap muzik solidified tip as a star

Urban legend made that nikka a superstar, around that time pharrell was calling that nikka the jay z of the south

You just gonna overlook his second album

You gonna overlook 24's?

You gonna overlook rubberband man

Was you living under a rock my nikka, was you listening to rap music back then

That nikka wasn't a star off rubberman breh. Now go do your youtube research on what luda was doing at that time and compare breh. Luda shyttin on TI

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets get this sh1t right.
back then gunit and dtp were tight. TI was always throwing disses at Ludacris but Luda was bigger and never really had a chance to respond. Come Stomp. TI got on the track before ludacris. Infact I don't even think ludacris was meant to be on the song cause i think i have versions of the song without ludacris. i dont care for TI to this day but BUCK put ludacris on the song on some hoe sh1t. I dont think TI knew ludacris was gonna be on the song. When luda got on the song he straight demolished that kid :russ:. It was great. It was an alley-hoop Luda had to dunk. TI was running his mouth a little too and gaining popularity. I've never liked TI for that. trying to bring someone down as a come-up is lame. I dont respect it and never will. I bump his songs for a week cause they're new and forget about them.

if anyone is to blame it's buck. but the gunit machine was so strong he had to ignore buck cause 50 would've eaten him up. (and luda probably be on that next track too).

Last edited:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Luda got way more hits. This shouldn't be debatable, but nikkas like debating :yeshrug:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What your saying is part of what you are as a rapper...if one is saying raw shyt and the other saying alotta corny shyt how can I not choose the one saying the raw shyt?bcuz Luda has punchlines?

Don't know where u get the idea Luda wuz more effective with multis than T.I:comeon:...T.I had plenty of memorable verses in his career just like Luda has so I don't see how he a better rapper and t.I can't do what he do...Luda can't do what t.I does and that's have his rhymes be taken seriously....T.I on Neva Scared,3 Kings,What You Know,Be Easy,Rubber Band Man is swag personified on wax:blessed:....Luda can't step in a booth laid back like TI and make a impact..when its lyrics over everything Luda fails everytime imo...but no Luda is not wack but its important to understand why he's not wack and it ain't lyrics and the shyt he say,that's T.I.
You must of never heard Release Therapy, Luda was laid back for the majority of the album and it is one of his best albums. How you gon say Luda can't be laid back when War With God is one of the most laid back and effective dis records ever

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

Why are we talking about these nikkas money and not ti's cowardice :snoop:

Tip can't really reply to anything Ludacris said, at any point during his career... cause it wasn't on no street shyt.

Luda flexed his tax bracket and lifestyle on TI, clowns him for how Arista punked him, and that he was just sneak dissing for no reason...and Tip just accepted that he got ho'd in such a visible/eloquent fashion :russ:

it's amazing as to how Tip made it a point to go shoot his video dissing Shawty Lo in Bowen Homes... but when it came to Luda, he just took that shyt out on Lil Flip

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You must of never heard Release Therapy, Luda was laid back for the majority of the album and it is one of his best albums. How you gon say Luda can't be laid back when War With God is one of the most laid back and effective dis records ever

Nah it showed him growing as a artist but can u say its his best performance as a rapper? I don't think you can say that...fans don't wanna hear laid back Luda

And War With God ain't that damn laid back:comeon:...its more laid back than stomp and in the proccess less effective.

All in all id say they about even as emcees but one is definitly to be taken more seriously on the mic and has skills that would be legendary in ANY era,T.I's style is timeless...Ludas is more trendy and for the moment...T.I just rawer to me,since Trap Muzic while Luda wuz still poppin I thought T.I wuz better.:manny:...dude was killin every thing he touched,I don't know where the hell some of y'all wuz,but even when Stomp came out nikkas was fukin wit T.I more than Luda,we just had to admit he took the L on that one...if folks fuked wit Luda that heavy Stomp woulda ended T.I's career it was so unanimous Luda got T.I...but since they didn't it was just :manny: and we kept it movin wit T.I