TI getting his soul snatched by ludacris on STOMP after trying to 'cool j' him appreciation thread

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I knew this thread on here would come :blessed: I liked Trap Muzik but its NOT touching Luda's discography.

T.I. got a pass for so long cause so many of the hoes liked him, who bought his records.

"What You Know" was the anthem of 2005, but the rest of that album was bland as hell.

At least with Luda, you're getting a solid album, EVERY TIME.

As for the shyt with Flip, that beef started when T.I. named his third album , Urban Legend. Flip thought it was a shot at him after his album, Underground Legend. Flip won the battle, but as far as the hip hop world goes, they saw it the other way. I was a huge Flip fan when the shyt popped off and I never looked at Clifford the same after that. Especially with his long record of being a snitch.Like that fukked with his creativity . Only dikkriders still ride for this clown now.

fukk Trap Informer and his muppet wife :pacspit:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Tip can't really reply to anything Ludacris said, at any point during his career... cause it wasn't on no street shyt.

Luda flexed his tax bracket and lifestyle on TI, clowns him for how Arista punked him, and that he was just sneak dissing for no reason...and Tip just accepted that he got ho'd in such a visible/eloquent fashion :russ:

it's amazing as to how Tip made it a point to go shoot his video dissing Shawty Lo in Bowen Homes... but when it came to Luda, he just took that shyt out on Lil Flip

Is real easy to shoot a video in Bowen homes when your federal protection detail is there with you :bryan:

Tip said he dissed flip over some Fukkin he say she say bullshyt that a stylist told him. What type of bytch shyt is that.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Luda got T.I. on that no doubt. Gave T.I. that L, cold blooded.
Overall Luda has sold more records and probably made more money as a result.
T.I. is more respected in the rap game. Most would say his catalogue is better.

T.I. made the most of his talent and some of his longevity is about how real he is and his street issues. But he's also spent a few years in prison, missing out on millions. But that respect means so much.

Luda has never been taken too seriously and his career has probably been under-rated. He dropped a multi plat album in 2000 and went gold in 2010 but he doesn't get that respect. But his money game is probably one of the strongest in the industry. Made millions in raps sales hey-day. All his albums went at least gold. No legal drama. A few of his artists went platinum and gold. And acting money.

Applaud both of them.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luda got way more hits. This shouldn't be debatable, but nikkas like debating :yeshrug:

T.I. has more hits than you think. It's pretty debatable. According to XXL, T.I. has 20 Billboard Hot 100 hits as a solo artist and that's only up until 2010 (source: http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2010/11/ti-by-the-numbers-how-many-times-did-he-do-this/). Out of the 20, these were in the Top 10 on the Hot 100:

Whatever You Like #1
Live Ya Life #1
Dead And Gone #2
Swagger Like Us #5
What You Know #3
Big Things Poppin #9

It's the same amount of Top 10's that Luda's had:

Runaway Love #2
Money Maker #1
Stand Up #1
Splash Waterfalls #6
Move B**** #10
How Low #6

Last edited:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
You missed out Pimpin All Over The World.

Nah Luda has significantly more in the 10-30 range on the Hot 100. IMO as low as 30 is realistically a hit. 20 big hit. Top 10 is a smash. Damn near every single Luda released from his first 4 to 5 albums went no lower than #30.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This was like when you see Battle of the Animal Kingdom and you see an Alligator (Tip) just killin shyt like :gladbron:...

Then a King Python (Luda) wraps that muthafukka up on some devour shyt :leon: :eat:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
:jawalrus: at some nikkas saying tip a better mc. i fukks with ti, hes one of the best mainstream rappers in the booth but he is a notch below luda on the mic. holla at me when tip murders nas and jada on a track together. drake and big sean knew what was up.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
to this day I don't get how that ti line was a diss "me getting beating down that's ludicrous"

somebody explain to me...all I got out of that line is him getting beat down is not likely

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
to this day I don't get how that ti line was a diss "me getting beating down that's ludicrous"

somebody explain to me...all I got out of that line is him getting beat down is not likely

because in i-20 (ludacris artist) video someone with TI shirt on was getting beat down..

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
nikka how old are you breh. Luda was out in like 01 02. nikkas didn't know who the fukk ti was tell years later after riding JayZ dikk

He talking about that "I'm Serious" sh*t T.I. dropped back in 2001.

In real life though :mjpls: nobody was checking for Tip until "24" and his verse on Bone Crusher's "Never Scared" which was 2003ish, 2004ish.

Luda had been out since 2000 and he was going platinum out the gate.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Ludacris was more successful than T.I. from '00 - '06 than any point in T.I.'s career. Now from 2006 forward, I don't see how anyone can argue against T.I. being more successful. Since 2006, T.I.'s albums have consistently sold more than Luda's. T.I.'s had bigger singles. I don't know about the movie roles because Luda was in "Crash" and "Max Payne". I know "Crash" is bigger than any movie T.I. has been in, but I'm not sure how "Max Payne" performed in comparison to "ATL" and "Takers". Both have more movie roles than that since, but those were off the top of my head.

But yeah, Luda murdered T.I. on "Stomp". It may not have affected T.I.'s career, but Luda delivered that ether. "War With God" is slept on as is the entire Release Therapy album. IMO, that was Luda's last good to great album. There were some cliche corny songs ("Freedom of Preach"), but for the most part, it was dope.

You don't know about the movies? Negro, Luda is a major character in the Fast and the Furious series :wtf:

On top of that, he was in Max Payne, Gamer, RockNRolla, Crash, Hustle & Flow. Luda even doing romantic comedies (New Year's Eve, No Strings Attached) and he don't even look out of place. You buggin.