TI getting his soul snatched by ludacris on STOMP after trying to 'cool j' him appreciation thread

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Are nikkas really in here saying TI is more successful then Luda:what:
What has TI done to be remotely considered in the same lane as Luda when talking about success?
Movies=Luda
Record sales =Luda
Flow=Luda
Being a snitch that talks so much shyt it gets your friend murdered= TI

How can yall say TI is more successful then Luda?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nah I thought T.I threw that shot,then Buck told Luda on some ho shyt to get him on the song and cause controversy.:ohhh:

That Luda shyt was:whew: back when it happened....but time has made it so that when you hear that T.I verse its :whew: now....Luda was talkin success which T.I has more of now,T.I was talkin bout how he the one who get the respect out here and Luda get the Rodney Dangerfield....fact is people don't take Luda seriously or put him in those top anything discussions once he faded out...meanwhile t.I still relevant and can call himself the king:manny:

:usure: ?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
In the long run, tip will be looked at as the better rapper, with a better catalog, strictly musically tip>>>>>Luda

They both came out around the same time, maybe luda was a year or so earlier
nikka how old are you breh. Luda was out in like 01 02. nikkas didn't know who the fukk ti was tell years later after riding JayZ dikk

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
TIP doin tours with Wayne,Luda is forced to have SUPPORTING roles in movies bcuz after those horrible singles he dropped nobody wanted to hear a album from em and he's now less popular,less succesful and not as good a rapper as his former weed carrier titi boi...TIP only independent becuz kings don't negotiate:obama:
Son..Tip aint more successful than Luda..u buggin on that note..lol

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
nikka how old are you breh. Luda was out in like 01 02. nikkas didn't know who the fukk ti was tell years later after riding JayZ dikk

Ti dropped I'm serious in 01, that shyt was a dud, even tho i remember him dancing in the video with beanie man.

Trap muzik dropped in 03.................you telling me nikkas aint know tip til urban legend and bring em out with the jay z hook

Trap muzik solidified tip as a star

Urban legend made that nikka a superstar, around that time pharrell was calling that nikka the jay z of the south

You just gonna overlook his second album

You gonna overlook 24's?

You gonna overlook rubberband man

Was you living under a rock my nikka, was you listening to rap music back then

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
In the long run, tip will be looked at as the better rapper, with a better catalog, strictly musically tip>>>>>Luda

What u talkin bout?..Tip aint get successful till like 04...Luda been successful and selling platinum albums since 99..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ti dropped I'm serious in 01

Trak muzik dropped in 03.................you telling me nikkas aint know tip til urban legend and bring em out with the jay z hook

You gonna overlook 24's?

Track muzik solidified tip as a star

Urban legend made that nikka a superstar

rubberband man came out in 2003

whats your fantasy came out in 99 or 2000

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you

:what: T.I. started becoming successful with Urban Legend which dropped in 2004.
Back for the First Time came out in 2000 and has sold 6 million worldwide.

Ludacris is superior to T.I. in everything that is good.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Ti dropped I'm serious in 01

Trap muzik dropped in 03.................you telling me nikkas aint know tip til urban legend and bring em out with the jay z hook

You gonna overlook 24's?

Track muzik solidified tip as a star

Urban legend made that nikka a superstar

Son ya buggin...noone gave a fukk about Tip when he dropped I'm Serious...shyt aint make no noise..Luda was already a household name damn near...Luda came out like in 99...Tips songs ain't really hit hard till early 04...he ain't get truly successful till that year..

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yall nikkas is buggin

At the end of the day T.I. will be viewed as the better rapper with the better catalog

nikkas keep talking about movies, I'm talking about music

Luda could drop right now and nobody would give two fukks, while ti just went gold

Luda was successful as fukk sold a ton of records, but his albums was average.

I was wrong about the timeline luda was out a few years before tip, but ti is still looked at as the better artists and his longevity will surpass luda's if it already hasn't

Tip sold records and had great albums, luda killed features sold records and had average to below average albums

Last edited: