TI getting his soul snatched by ludacris on STOMP after trying to 'cool j' him appreciation thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yall nikkas is buggin

At the end of the day T.I. will be viewed as the better rapper with the better catalog

I DON'T WANNA HEAR shyt BOUT NO fukkING MOVIES

Luda could drop right now and nobody would give two fukks, while ti just went gold
Son it's not like Tip buzzin heavy in the streets..nikkas don't really give a fukk about his albums either..lol..just keepin it real..they both successful..damn right..Luda is just MORE successful..that's really all there is to it..he treats rap like a side thing and he's been doin that for years now...we ain't buggin..u just mad wrong in ur timeline...absolutely wrong..Luda been selling records since like 99..Tip aint really pop till 04..these are facts g..no disputing the shyt..lol...

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
s
Yall nikkas is buggin

At the end of the day T.I. will be viewed as the better rapper with the better catalog

nikkas keep talking about movies, I'm talking about music

Luda could drop right now and nobody would give two fukks, while ti just went gold
we see the effort. sorry to break it to you but luda career>>>>>>> ti career

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Son it's not like Tip buzzin heavy in the streets..nikkas don't really give a fukk about his albums either..lol..just keepin it real..they both successful..damn right..Luda is just MORE successful..that's really all there is to it..he treats rap like a side thing and he's been doin that for years now...we ain't buggin..u just mad wrong in ur timeline...absolutely wrong..Luda been selling records since like 99..Tip aint really pop till 04..these are facts g..no disputing the shyt..lol...

You right I was wrong about the timeline and I updated my post

But who's looked at as the better rapper, who is looked as the nikka with better albums

It's tip easily and tip just went gold, with not to much promo, luda wouldn't sniff gold right now.....tell me I'm lying yo. Luda doing techno house music with david guetta and still aint gotta release date, and I'm a fan of luda, i was a fan of luda before tip, I hated ti for a while for fukking flips career up.

But musically Tip>>>Luda

I couldn't imagine going back and bumping word of mouth, but I can go back and bump trap muzik and urban legend.

You can't give luda a pass because he treats music as a side job, he still releasing tracks so he should be judged off them, tip doing a bunch of other shyt too, but he still released a good album.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You right I was wrong about the timeline and I updated my post

But who's looked at as the better rapper, who is looked as the nikka with better albums

It's tip easily and tip just went gold, with not to much promo, luda wouldn't sniff gold right now.....tell me I'm lying yo. Luda doing techno house music with david guetta and still aint gotta release date, and I'm a fan of luda, i was a fan of luda before tip, I hated ti for a while for fukking flips career up.

But musically Tip>>>Luda

I couldn't imagine going back and bumping word of mouth, but I can go back and bump trap muzik and urban legend.

You can't give luda a pass because he treats music as a side job, he still releasing tracks so he should be judged off them, tip doing a bunch of other shyt too, but he still released a good album.
I'm sayin the nikka don't put effort into bein the best or tryna be out there like that..he drops shyt when he feels like it...I'm not even tryna defend it..I'm just sayin what it is..overall better rapper?..people are forgetful so they ,ay say that..but there was DEF a time in their careers where Luda was unquestionably better than Tip from a pure rap standpoint...musically Tip is DEF better than Luda..there's no disputing that...so I agree with u there...

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ludacris was more successful than T.I. from '00 - '06 than any point in T.I.'s career. Now from 2006 forward, I don't see how anyone can argue against T.I. being more successful. Since 2006, T.I.'s albums have consistently sold more than Luda's. T.I.'s had bigger singles. I don't know about the movie roles because Luda was in "Crash" and "Max Payne". I know "Crash" is bigger than any movie T.I. has been in, but I'm not sure how "Max Payne" performed in comparison to "ATL" and "Takers". Both have more movie roles than that since, but those were off the top of my head.

But yeah, Luda murdered T.I. on "Stomp". It may not have affected T.I.'s career, but Luda delivered that ether. "War With God" is slept on as is the entire Release Therapy album. IMO, that was Luda's last good to great album. There were some cliche corny songs ("Freedom of Preach"), but for the most part, it was dope.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Nah I thought T.I threw that shot,then Buck told Luda on some ho shyt to get him on the song and cause controversy.:ohhh:

That Luda shyt was:whew: back when it happened....but time has made it so that when you hear that T.I verse its :whew: now....Luda was talkin success which T.I has more of now,T.I was talkin bout how he the one who get the respect out here and Luda get the Rodney Dangerfield....fact is people don't take Luda seriously or put him in those top anything discussions once he faded out...meanwhile t.I still relevant and can call himself the king:manny:
:usure:

Hold up bruh. Luda done sold plenty of records and his dtp label performed better.

I'm pretty sure them fast and furious checks>>>>>>>vh1 Checks

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I'm sayin the nikka don't put effort into bein the best or tryna be out there like that..he drops shyt when he feels like it...I'm not even tryna defend it..I'm just sayin what it is..overall better rapper?..people are forgetful so they ,ay say that..but there was DEF a time in their careers where Luda was unquestionably better than Tip from a pure rap standpoint...musically Tip is DEF better than Luda..there's no disputing that...so I agree with u there...

I will say this on some straight rapping battling cypher type shyt Luda>>>>tip

Luda always had dope punchlines and he was exciting and he could spit

But song writing and depth of music and albums Tip>>>>>>Luda

That's why I think tip will be around a few more years

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trouble Man is a dope ass album and TI went gold with minimal exposure. He bounced back from that No Mercy shyt. He might not be where he was at with Paper Trail but he doing well, better than most rappers.

Luda on the other hand has had a great career and is definitely a far bigger star than TI. There might not be as much anticipation for new music from Luda but it ain't like he struggling. Even Ludas most least successful shyt has done reasonably well.

Regardless of who you personally prefer, War With God was one of the best executed dis records I ever heard. It showed Luda was just on a whole other level. Seriously, that shyt blew my mind when I heard it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I will say this on some straight rapping battling cypher type shyt Luda>>>>tip

Luda always had dope punchlines and he was exciting and he could spit

But song writing and depth of music and albums Tip>>>>>>Luda

That's why I think tip will be around a few more years
At one point I could say Luda was better at everything than Tip from a rapping standpoint except content...that's where Luda was SERIOUSLY lacking..but as far as flow..charisma..punchlines..multis...etc etc...all that..he was better than Tip..I always said Luda had the Busta Rhymes syndrome...that nikka Busta used to be incredibly skilled and would just joke around wit it and shyt so nikkas ain't notice it...same for Luda..

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At one point I could say Luda was better at everything than Tip from a rapping standpoint except content...that's where Luda was SERIOUSLY lacking..but as far as flow..charisma..punchlines..multis...etc etc...all that..he was better than Tip..I always said Luda had the Busta Rhymes syndrome...that nikka Busta used to be incredibly skilled and would just joke around wit it and shyt so nikkas ain't notice it...same for Luda..
You can add Reggie to that

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Luda is worth more and have done more in the long run,
Whoever has the better catalog,
Is up to the listener,
Although Luda do not get the respect he deserves,
While T.I. current fan base is mostly underage females,
Truthfully,
That's all you really need to maintain popularity,
:manny:
The real question is,
Who took the less L's,
To maintain a humble spot,
As the superior MC,
Between the two.
Are you purposely posting like Artt Barr or just coincidence?

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Lmao @ T.I. being a better rapper/more successful than Ludacris.

You guys man...

Also those Luda/T.I. tracks always brought out the best in Luda. Those backhanded comments and wordplay were top stuff.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are nikkas really in here saying TI is more successful then Luda:what:
What has TI done to be remotely considered in the same lane as Luda when talking about success?
Movies=Luda
Record sales =Luda
Flow=Luda
Being a snitch that talks so much shyt it gets your friend murdered= TI

How can yall say TI is more successful then Luda?

"Bu bu but he did fast and the furious":laff:

If y'all don't get the fuk outt here,T.I did Identity Thief which did well at the box office...more importantly did Luda ever have his OWN movie that he starred in?oh nah that was T.I with ATL,not to mention Takers he had a pretty big roll in....u comparin that to Luda being in fast and furious probaly less than Bowwow was when he was on it:laff:....he got a better acting gig than Luda AFTER bein caught with all them guns...luda doin law and order episodes,law in order my shyt but y'all need to sit down with that.

T.I managed to be more relevent for longer to the people that matter in hiphop who decide who the legends are,Luda sold alotta records to females who liked his singles ,kids and white people who thought his videos were funny and non threatning.

These is facts people,the streets ain't fuk wit em as heavy as they did t.I otherwise he'd still be relevant,otherwise nikkas on here and the real world would actually talk about him outside of a means to shyt on t.I:heh:

Lyrically-T.I
Success-T.I
Catalogue-TI
Respect of his peers-TI
Respect of the streets-TI
Better protege-T.I
Who the streets would rather listen to-TI
Punchlines-Luda
Who is embarrasing to listen to in 2013-Luda

nikka fell off so damn hard it ain't even funny...those new singles were embarrasing:snoop:....luda just hasn't aged well for me.