This scene shook me to my core as a kid (Fresh Prince, Carlton called a sellout)

the class

the unknown stuntman
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dude lucky he didn't run into Carlton when he was running the trap.

140481-Sleep-On-The-Floor.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
it was all love though and you could see it. Come on now.
Both of you stop playing.

In this episode....Carlton is dressed as Dracula

carlton_dracula.jpg

This is what Will said to him, when he noticed the White makeup

"Oh, I see you're living out all your fantasies this Halloween,huh?"

I didn't watch the Fresh Prince in sequence when it first went on the air....I caught the last few seasons and then watched it all in syndication. Those "Carlton is white" jokes from Will were glaring to me when I watched them and I remembered them when the Frat episode aired.

You guys are speaking in smilies and slurs, the receipts for what I'm saying are clear to anybody who watched the show.

Last edited:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
That's my GOAT sitcom :wow:

Perfect mix of comedy and real life situations :wow:

Both of you stop playing.

In this episode....Carlton is dressed as Dracula

carlton_dracula.jpg

This is what Will said to him, when he noticed the White makeup

"Oh, I see you're living out all your fantasies this Halloween,huh?"

I didn't watch the Fresh Prince in sequence when it first went on the air....I caught the last few seasons and then watched it all in syndication. Those "Carlton is white" jokes from Will were glaring to me when I watched them and I remembered them when the Frat episode aired.

You guys are speaking in smilies and slurs, the receipts for what I'm saying are clear to anybody who watched the show.

IMO it was still all love breh. He joked about his height way more often than joking he was white. When it really came down to it, Will ALWAYS had Carlton's back

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how these shows where black men such as Carlton were constantly made fun of for being into academics and the like, shaped the way blacks view other such black men...

Somebody had a glass of woke juice this AM:sas2:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fresh Prince, A Different World and Martin were classic shows and we got them all pretty much back to back in terms of the years they ran. Besides Blackish, are there currently any other sitcoms that stand up to that era?

Everybody hates Chris. Watched reruns in 09-12 after my first college run. It felt like it could have came out in the 90s.

If that dropped in 98...it would outpace smart guy, sister sister, and parent hood.