This scene shook me to my core as a kid (Fresh Prince, Carlton called a sellout)

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So black peopl can only act one kinda way huh

Black people can act many ways..

It was the systematic separation of blacks due to class, education level and the worse, skin color.. All carried out by black who thought they had a leg up on other black people..

You have to pick this mentality up during the 1800s to fully understand.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Show had some GOAT comedy moments, but the serious stuff is underrated. I'll never forget that episode when Carlton got his negro wake-up call.

Will knew what was up from the jump. Phil seemed like he realized at that moment how sheltered his son really was.

Fresh Prince scenes hit home a fukking one or two minute clip will have you :mjcry:

Daps
Show had some GOAT comedy moments, but the serious stuff is underrated. I'll never forget that episode when Carlton got his negro wake-up call.

Will knew what was up from the jump. Phil seemed like he realized at that moment how sheltered his son really was.

:russ: The funny thing (not really sad but funny) is the times I’ve been pulled over by the cops, I legit did answer all his questions like Will said (short and sweet) and kept my hands on the wheel just like Will said.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me or has Will's voiced changed alot over the years? When he talks now, it sounds so....ironically for this thread, kind of white.