This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
come on what kinda of man is named patrice to begin with?

patrice is french for patrick sooo pretty much any french speaking nation got dudes called patrice :ld: might sound like agoofy name but america got the laqurias or trayvon :manny:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:ohhh: so wat happens when he runs outta patrice material and starts jacking your posts and getting hits of them? will shyt be gravy then?

Everything is smoove when it really doesn't affect you but when he starts caking off your thoughts/ideas you'll feel different.

I really can not fathom what these posters do in life that they can justify someone taking credit for something original they did not create

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like dude was on the come up. If he got the talent he could recover from this but considering he did not even mention Patrice when he was stealing shows what kind of talent he has.

Exactly, someone with real talent wouldn't even contemplate it, especially uploading it to yiutube and hoping for a succesful career.

I expect he's just some lame kid though, so who really cares?

I mean mr chi city had loads of youtube views, but was t really looking for a career.

Wtf happened to mr chi city anyway?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Jay wasn't reciting Big's. lines like they were his. he was actually paying homage. the two were cool and did songs together.

I agree, for the most part. I think that's what confused Jay about the biting accusations, because he assumed people would/should know where those lines came from

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You must be a fan trying to justify this shyt. I know a couple of comediennes and stealing jokes is some triff stuff done by the insecure one's. If you are funny and creative there is no need to steal.
breh everybody steals jokes

If any comic claims he never stole a joke he flat out lying
i thought so but its weird cause Spokenreasons has like double the amount of subs on Youtube.
Dude be riding other people waves

He got alot of his followers from biting Kain and StevenJo

He also was biting the baraka flocka flames dude at one point when he was doing the parody music vids

Kain just bit a few jokes but his style is OG unlike spokenreasons who bites nikkas who style

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Half the shyt Patrice (RIP) said and dude "stole" was just everyday shyt nikkas say though
you have no idea how difficult it is to write and present this shyt in a comedic avenue, so fall back with that

and why the fukk did you put quotation marks around stole? are you seriously implying he didnt steal patrice's work? :rudy:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Exactly, someone with real talent wouldn't even contemplate it, especially uploading it to yiutube and hoping for a succesful career.

I expect he's just some lame kid though, so who really cares?

I mean mr chi city had loads of youtube views, but was t really looking for a career.

Wtf happened to mr chi city anyway?

Damn? We got MrChiCity fans here too?

He's literally the only YouTube person I'm subscribed to and he hasn't dropped a video in years.

He was talented and funny, I'm sure he's doing something in the game.

BTW, off-topic: August 4th and no signings? We let Higuain slip through our fingers and now it looks like Spuds are gonna have a dump truck full of money. WTF man...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I agree that there's a lot of 'theft' in comedy. but usually there's the question if by chance the person came up with the joke independently. the whole "the opposite of progress is congress" joke is an example of that

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
breh everybody steals jokes

If any comic claims he never stole a joke he flat out lying

Dude be riding other people waves

He got alot of his followers from biting Kain and StevenJo

He also was biting the baraka flocka flames dude at one point when he was doing the parody music vids

Kain just bit a few jokes but his style is OG unlike spokenreasons who bites nikkas who style

and how do you know this? And it is just not just a punchline but he stole a whole set. a whole set that is beyond fukked up.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

This.

2lbatf.jpg

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
could you go on stage and make an comedic act out of it?

no. but i'm not funny. its like saying a nikka stole the fadeaway. maybe he did, but he still had to have the ability to execute that shyt.

you have no idea how difficult it is to write and present this shyt in a comedic avenue, so fall back with that

and why the fukk did you put quotation marks around stole? are you seriously implying he didnt steal patrice's work? :rudy:

some of it was an obvious jack, some of it wasn't.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
no. but i'm not funny. its like saying a nikka stole the fadeaway. maybe he did, but he still had to have the ability to execute that shyt.

some of it was an obvious jack, some of it wasn't.

not even remotely the same thing. If you are funny you can make any topic funny no need to jack someone style which he did.