This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You can't defend this shyt... Some of the jokes were stolen word for word... The idea behind the joke, yeah I can see everyday people having those same ideas, but to immitate the exact joke word for word is just ridiculous, that shows no creativity on your part... You can have the same ideas and subject matter, but put your own twist on it, your own style, this dude was saying the exact shyt from the pauses, timing, everything...

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't defend this shyt... Some of the jokes were stolen word for word... The idea behind the joke, yeah I can see everyday people having those same ideas, but to immitate the exact joke word for word is just ridiculous, that shows no creativity on your part... You can have the same ideas and subject matter, but put your own twist on it, your own style, this dude was saying the exact shyt from the pauses, timing, everything...

It seems like he's butchering the material tbh.

I suspect I'll never hear about this guy again (this thread was were I found out about him).

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Sorry but this Mario Bros sketch

> anything Patrice ever did

That Mario thing is the only thing I had ever seen of his and I liked it a lot (I think I saw it on SOHH when it was posted there a year or two ago)

1 good YouTube video does not a comedic legend make.

Setting aside stand-up, Patrice has 140+ appearances on O&A that are 2 hours or more each.

Pick one at random. That episode > Kain Carter's career.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
you saying it is better then anything Patrice has done so why did he feel the need to steal from others instead of harnessing his talent?
Sometimes people only have one really good idea :manny: I've never been very impressed with any of his other videos besides that Mario one. YouTube money comes from high volume of content.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Sometimes people only have one really good idea :manny: I've never been very impressed with any of his other videos besides that Mario one. YouTube money comes from high volume of content.
quiet honestly if you only have one good idea then you should not do comedy.

edit: not you but the joke thief we have been talking about.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
quiet honestly if you only have one good idea then you should not do comedy.

edit: not you but the joke thief we have been talking about.
if you have to steal jokes from people you shouldn't be doing comedy..

Can't even believe this fakkit said some fukk on youtube was funnier than patrice

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
if you have to steal jokes from people you shouldn't be doing comedy..

Can't even believe this fakkit said some fukk on youtube was funnier than patrice

i feel you but comedy is subjective so I leave people with there opinions on it. But the blatant stealing and his fans trying to defend it is crazy to me.