This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yeah that's pretty much what I meant by Comedy Community vs. his Fanbase.

If he plans on doing anything in the comedy world from stand-up to possibly movies this is most definitely a setback.

If he's cool making YouTube videos his 90s baby fans will be cool still being subscribers.

there is no money in that though. But he has almost 100,000 followers so he might be good in life if he just has venues catered to them.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If he does stand up and people in the community know then him opening or just working with others will be affected. no one likes to work with people who steal jokes.
Breh everybody steals jokes

They usually steal them from unknown people tho so nobody finds out

Patrice was a nobody ass nikka when he stole the jokes, now hes more popular so people noticed...it is what it is :manny:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
there is no money in that though. But he has almost 100,000 followers so he might be good in life if he just has venues catered to them.

So I guess he's done out there. And for my O&A heads Op said something on Twitter along the lines of them addressing it this Monday.

How awesome would it be to invite him down to the show and have the entire Cellar Crew run a comedy train on him.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Career probably over now, comedy people hate joke thieves.

But whst career has he got anyway?

Just youtube vids or is he performing at a decent level?

seems like dude was on the come up. If he got the talent he could recover from this but considering he did not even mention Patrice when he was stealing shows what kind of talent he has.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

Patrice was a nobody ass nikka when he stole the jokes, now hes more popular so people noticed...it is what it is :manny:

Patrice was never a 'nobody' to anybody who actually was a fan of comedy, only people who check out a Katt Williams special here and there.

He was a comedy heavyweight (:jawalrus:) who was respected by fans and comedians alike.

It would be like a young rapper biting Big L rhymes. Big L was never a "mainstream" rapper, but any fan worth their salt who's really into rap would know who he was.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

You must be a fan trying to justify this shyt. I know a couple of comediennes and stealing jokes is some triff stuff done by the insecure one's. If you are funny and creative there is no need to steal.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
So I guess he's done out there. And for my O&A heads Op said something on Twitter along the lines of them addressing it this Monday.

How awesome would it be to invite him down to the show and have the entire Cellar Crew run a comedy train on him.
:ehh: lets see how crazy this dude is. any press is good press.
I will be listening this monday for sure now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kain did it first

That spokenreasons dude jacked his whole style thats why he switched it up and he really dont do them type of vids no more
i thought so but its weird cause Spokenreasons has like double the amount of subs on Youtube.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dainty fakkit...
2lbatf.jpg

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
patrice dead now breh...let that boy cook

If they're from baltimore then yes :ld:

:ohhh: so wat happens when he runs outta patrice material and starts jacking your posts and getting hits of them? will shyt be gravy then?

Everything is smoove when it really doesn't affect you but when he starts caking off your thoughts/ideas you'll feel different.