This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Exactly. Someone dying automatically makes them GOAT status on this site. When in actuality Patrice was getting ethered by fukking Amy Schumer:snoop:

:usure: patrice gave amy schumer that comedic push. he ethered and built her back upconsistently on the black phillip show, just coz she cracked a diabetic joke bout him on tv don't make that close to ether.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
LOL @ Amy Schumer ethering Patrice :what:

An entire class of New York comedians learned their ethering skills from Patrice.

Louis Ck, Bill Burr, Chris Rock all knew this, and said he was more funny off the stage than on the stage. And he was a Killer on stage.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
U right. Back on topic. I'm not too familiar with Kain Carter. So did he get caught stealing from Patrice, and then made a vid copin' please? Or, did he make a vid saying he stole material and after making the vid, get called out for it?

It's wack either way, but i'm just curious.

he got caught then said he was honoring him. :smh:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
:usure: patrice gave amy schumer that comedic push. he ethered and built her back upconsistently on the black phillip show, just coz she cracked a diabetic joke bout him on tv don't make that close to ether.
Never seen the black phillip show. All i know was when she ethered him with those diabetic jokes he was mumblin and fumblin like a mothafukka. Playin with his written down jokes and shyt:dead:

But let's stay on topic:whoa: We all know Patrice is funnier than Amy

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Like patreeky said 'there is no justice in the world' kain will keep jacking material and gaining viewers from it. few viewers will care that patrice said most of this shyt first, they'll keep wit kain.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've seen a couple Patrice videos but I wasn't really that impressed. I liked the hotdamnirock videos, but this ain't wavy at all. I got 2 questions though:

1. How much is this gonna fukk up his fan base? I wonder if this will have him fall off :patrice:
2. What made this nikka think he can jack someone else's material in the internet age :what:? He had to know he'd get called out on it.

I am gonna watch some more Patrice O'Neal stand ups though.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Never seen the black phillip show. All i know was when she ethered him with those diabetic jokes he was mumblin and fumblin like a mothafukka. Playin with his written down jokes and shyt:dead:

:whoa: that roast is HEAVILY edited! We only see a fragments of performers full sets if anything jeff ross ethered patrice but they happened to be good friends so it was a regular thing.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I've seen a couple Patrice videos but I wasn't really that impressed. I liked the hotdamnirock videos, but this ain't wavy at all. I got 2 questions though:

1. How much is this gonna fukk up his fan base? I wonder if this will have him fall off :patrice:
2. What made this nikka think he can jack someone else's material in the internet age :what:? He had to know he'd get called out on it.

I am gonna watch some more Patrice O'Neal stand ups though.

nah wont affect kain much sad to say he'll play it off as an homage to patrice and keep borrowing material :manny: