This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I feel like it would be more of a big deal if he was still alive. at least his jokes live on :manny:
maybe before the internet but now with most of patrice martial online he should have said "hey i got this from............."
or been more creative and done it a different way. And after discovering him this way i question his whole act now. Why watch this thief when i can just watch the original jokes.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
maybe before the internet but now with most of patrice martial online he should have said "hey i got this from............."

I agree

it's seems he is going with the Jay excuse, basically saying people should know where he got those jokes from

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i been a sub for a while. what i wanna know is who did the style of video he does first Spokenreasons or Hotdamirock? i discovered Hotdamnirock first. the worst part about the whole situation was it took for him to get called out over it to even acknowledge it.

its like when Paula Dean got caught saying racist shyt and apologized. she wasn't sorry she did it she was sorry she got caught cause if she never got caught obviously she had all this time beforehand to apologize of her own accord and didn't so the apologize would have never came. you can't retcon joke theft into paying homage after the fact. its paying homage when you do it then right after give props and acknowledge where it come from.
I agree

it's seems he is going with the Jay excuse, basically saying people should know where he got those jokes from
Jay wasn't reciting Big's. lines like they were his. he was actually paying homage. the two were cool and did songs together.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
"Smack, get'em the fukk outta here"
How you 26(or older) and never heard of Patrice before?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"A vessel for Patrice"? :what:

This is some fukkery on the level of when Charles Hamilton listed J. Dilla as an EP on his album... after Dilla had been dead for four years.

Shame. I liked dude's Super Mario videos.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I think based on quite a few of the YouTube comments I saw, his fans are defending him so he may be good with them, but in the "Comedy Community" he's probably deaded...whatever that's worth.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I think based on quite a few of the YouTube comments I saw, his fans are defending him so he may be good with them, but in the "Comedy Community" he's probably deaded...whatever that's worth.
If he does stand up and people in the community know then him opening or just working with others will be affected. no one likes to work with people who steal jokes.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i been a sub for a while. what i wanna know is who did the style of video he does first Spokenreasons or Hotdamirock? i discovered Hotdamnirock first. the worst part about the whole situation was it took for him to get called out over it to even acknowledge it.

its like when Paula Dean got caught saying racist shyt and apologized. she wasn't sorry she did it she was sorry she got caught cause if she never got caught obviously she had all this time beforehand to apologize of her own accord and didn't so the apologize would have never came. you can't retcon joke theft into paying homage after the fact. its paying homage when you do it then right after give props and acknowledge where it come from.

Jay wasn't reciting Big's. lines like they were his. he was actually paying homage. the two were cool and did songs together.
Kain did it first

That spokenreasons dude jacked his whole style thats why he switched it up and he really dont do them type of vids no more

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
If he does stand up and people in the community know then him opening or just working with others will be affected. no one likes to work with people who steal jokes.

Yeah that's pretty much what I meant by Comedy Community vs. his Fanbase.

If he plans on doing anything in the comedy world from stand-up to possibly movies this is most definitely a setback.

If he's cool making YouTube videos his 90s baby fans will be cool still being subscribers.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Career probably over now, comedy people hate joke thieves.

But whst career has he got anyway?

Just youtube vids or is he performing at a decent level?