This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn? We got MrChiCity fans here too?

He's literally the only YouTube person I'm subscribed to and he hasn't dropped a video in years.

He was talented and funny, I'm sure he's doing something in the game.

BTW, off-topic: August 4th and no signings? We let Higuain slip through our fingers and now it looks like Spuds are gonna have a dump truck full of money. WTF man...
I went on Saturday vs Napoli.

I do t even know what's going on over there, club is in disarray, I have no answers as to why we ain't bought any players, I'm hoping they have a trick up their sleeve, but I doubt it very much.

Gonna be a long season :sadcam:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I went on Saturday vs Napoli.

I do t even know what's going on over there, club is in disarray, I have no answers as to why we ain't bought any players, I'm hoping they have a trick up their sleeve, but I doubt it very much.

Gonna be a long season :sadcam:

I was planning on going to the Emirates Cup this year in June when it was looking like that phantom £70 million war chest was a real thing. I guess Gazidis and the board were just trolling for Season Ticket sign-ups as usual.

Long season indeed my friend. I'll pay attention until October/November when the NBA gets back as I've done for the past 5 years. It hurts too much to be a Gunner these days.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no. but i'm not funny. its like saying a nikka stole the fadeaway. maybe he did, but he still had to have the ability to execute that shyt.

some of it was an obvious jack, some of it wasn't.
Really?

Seems to me like he's trying to steal his whole essence.

No Dane cook.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I agree

it's seems he is going with the Jay excuse, basically saying people should know where he got those jokes from

All he had to do was drop a couple "like the late patrice o'neal said......." in his vids and he would've been good

He could've made it entertaining too, pretend he was reading out the Bible or some shyt.

Now he got everybody questioning his entire body of work

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ok so I started watching the vid in the op and they reaching like a mug on some of these

Some of them are just similar topics but with different jokes

The very first one was a straight bite tho

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I started watching the vid in the op and they reaching like a mug on some of these

im more offended youve been posting in this thread trying to back dude up WITHOUT actually watching the video initially :scusthov:

and :heh: at reaching... shyt was as blatant as it gets.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

and the second, third and forth etc...... And he admitted it. Do not try to defend this man.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
im more offended youve been posting in this thread trying to back dude up WITHOUT actually watching the video initially :scusthov:

and :heh: at reaching... shyt was as blatant as it gets.
I didnt need to see it really

I already seen all Kain shyt and knew he took a few jokes from patrice

Funny thing is only one of the ones I knew he took was in that vid...they actually missed a couple :heh: