This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
thank you
There is a huge difference breh. Pirating (music, movies, games etc) has shown to not have any detrimental economic effect because those people who are pirating the material wouldn't have purchased that material anyway, and actually, some studies has shown pirating is beneficial because folks will download something and see if they like it and then they will make a purchase based on if they enjoyed the experience or not. Kain plagiarized and PROFITED from stealing Patrice's material. Patrice's family is struggling financially, the least he could do is send them some $$ to make things right.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
There is a huge difference breh. Pirating (music, movies, games etc) has shown to not have any detrimental economic effect because those people who are pirating the material wouldn't have purchased that material anyway, and actually, some studies has shown pirating is beneficial because folks will download something and see if they like it and then they will make a purchase based on if they enjoyed the experience or not.

Can't the EXACT same logic be applied to what Kain did? Now Patrice's name is back in the streets, and people who probably wouldn't fukk with Patrice might buy some of his standup?

And all that shyt you typed is straight garbage unless you tell me you, personally do not have a SINGLE song on your computer that you would never have normally bought? You, just like Kain, stole intellectual property. And you, just like Kain are trying to explain it away. The only difference is Kain's story is SOMEWHAT believable considering how many video's he's put up. You on the other hand just don't wanna pay for shyt. Now I ain't knocking you for getting shyt for free, but don't use situational ethics breh.

Kain plagiarized and PROFITED from stealing Patrice's material. Patrice's family is struggling financially, the least he could do is send them some $$ to make things right.

nikka, what's the detrimental economic effect to Patrice O'Neal? Unless you mean to tell me because Kain bit some of his material, money that would have went to Patrice's family went to Kain Carter instead?

And are you really gonna try to tell me if Kain didn't make a single penny from those videos where he bit Patrice, you'd go from fukk Kain :pacspit: to I don't see what the big deal is :manny:

LMAO y'all nikkas don't even believe the bullshyt you're writing.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i feel like comparing apples to oranges..
im talking about biters..stealing from artists to further their career
youre being abstract talking about the government stealing america from indians and downloading music

and yes we are from two different eras.
i hate biters.

i appreciate talent. i grew up building with other fans about artists/rappers i felt were talented
not saying youre guilty of this...but kids born in the 90s were giving wack rappers a pass if they had "swag"

so yea...we are from different eras..i think biting is disgusting and i appreciate orignal ideas and talent

How the fukk is that abstract? That literally happened :mindblown:

So Kain stealing from Patrice is cold hard facts
But the US stealing from the indigenous tribes is just abstract :russ:

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
because we're taking about biting and you're taking about imperialism 300 years ago..
also no one in here is defending white men stealing from native Americans

hey biting is ok.. some guy on the giants just stole second base.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
because we're taking about biting and you're taking about imperialism 300 years ago..
also no one in here is defending white men stealing from native Americans

hey biting is ok.. some guy on the giants just stole second base.

LMAO you got it breh. After the we come from different eras line I realized there wasn't anything left for me to say.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
we do tho
you excuse biting because Europeans stole America.
i think it's disgusting to try to build a Career off someone else's ideas
LMAO you got it breh. After the we come from different eras line I realized there wasn't anything left for me to say.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I still rock with Kain.

He said in his response he is gonna be on the Beige Phillip show to explain things

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
If I steal music. It's me being cheap/getting burned countless times in the 90s by buying a wack cd
If the music I download/steal is quality. I go and support the artist.

here is where you're offbase.
If I steal music. I put it on my mp3 player and that's the end of it.
I don't take that music and pass it off as my own and try to make a name/living off of it.

I guess we're just from different eras.
I'm from that "theres a sign at the door no biting allowed"
Biting to me is reprehensible. It allows people without talent to "get on"

Bruh it don't matter if you stole a million dollars or 1 dollar, a thief is a thief.

You want it one way, but it's the other

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Man some of ya'll are pissed off about this huh? Let that young boy cook man, he apologized, so move on and either support him or don't. Just don't go on a campaign tryna get other people to stop fukking with him just because you are. Thats hating

Let us 'haters' cook breh, if he got real fans they'll stick wit him regardless of any backlash he gets from being exposed. i mean he enjoyed the positive comments and love he recieved from 'tribute' videos its only fair he takes the negative ones as well.