other day...
dainty fakkit.
2643wip.gif

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
So this dude is actually signed up here but doesn't post? Just sits there soaking up coli game like a sponge? :patrice:

Shark nikkas. :pacspit:

and :beli: at calling yourself "the vessel" If :patrice: was speaking through you,why would he being saying shyt he said while he was alive?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Dude has tons of funny ass videos though. Jackin Patrice was wack but dude's videos are still straight comedy :yeshrug:

did u read what i quoted tho? The fact The poster stated that vid was enough to convince him that kain should keep jackin material. And just the fact that he's admitted to jackin material should raise some questions abt his portfolio of videos. i personally can't rock with that but if that's your speed , more power to you.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
did u read what i quoted tho? The fact The poster stated that vid was enough to convince him that kain should keep jackin material. And just the fact that he's admitted to jackin material should raise some questions abt his portfolio of videos. i personally can't rock with that but if that's your speed , more power to you.

The shyt's free entertainment. I watch the videos, get a laugh, then move the fukk on with my day. It's funny hearing all the nikkas in here talking bout stealing jokes when they got probably gotta 100GB of stolen music on their computers right now :whoo: