This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus Christ.. you aren't saying that everyone is hounding Kain cause he's black are you???? lol

Patrice was BELOVED by any creed, any color. I guarantee you if ANY ignorant retard of ANY creed or color tried to swagger jack the way Kain has, Patrice's fans would be going at their neck just the same. (If that's what you're saying)

Others in here saying that the overwhelming love for Patrice never existed until this moment obviously just didn't pay close enough attention. Dudes been riding heavy for this guy for at least his final 4-5 years, myself included. And obviously he got the 2pac treatment once he passed but don't let that downplay the cult following he had when he was alive.

And think what you will about O&A but I asked to tweet it to them because they truly was 'ride and die' for and in Patrice's name and they were almost instrumental in the cult following Patrice has. Those guys had Patricky on over 150 appearances racking up to 2-4 hours per appearance and even tried giving him his own show. A stage and medium that no one wanted to give or was just scared to give him.. but those racist asses did.

Not justifying the dumb shyt that they (mainly Anthony) say, I'm only justifying the strength of what they can and have done for Patrice's name. These guys have shut down and crushed entire radio shows before. As a die hard fan of Patrice and comedy and a man who despises biter's/plagiarism - I (as well as 99% of the people vouching/fighting for Patrice) want to see them (or anyone for that matter) crush this lil dude.

I don't respect Kain at all. Every step he's taken with stealing the material before and after this blew up has been a direct contradiction, disrespect and display of phoniness towards Patrice and his fans.

Someone mentioned earlier that they were still seeing nothing but love still being given to Kain on his videos... That's because he's deleting and blocking every.single.person who isn't painting the picture he's trying to paint
WP0MICA.jpg

Going back to O&A/comedians in high places, I've read elsewhere that for the most part they won't be putting any spotlight on him but the only chance this dude'll have to succeed is keeping up with his videos. They're saying if he tries to expand on his "stand up" career, the dudes basically black balled for life.. This is the highest act of blasphemy in the comedy industry and we've seen how Carlos Mencia's career torpedoed after Joe Rogan and others shed light on that situation.

:comeon: i'd block you too if you were ranting like this on my channel.

if anybody has a right to be upset it's his family. his "people" are using that shyt to generate controversy and ratings for themselves. if you are sincerly upset because the guy was your friend, you'd call him and talk to him about it, or you'd talk to his family about legal action. you don't create a shytstorm on the internet and you don't invite the guy to your show. you create a shytstorm if you want attention for yourself and if you want to feel good about yourself by pointing your finger at others. patrice's wife basically said :manny: these other dudes who are crying foul now are doing the same shyt, which means she doesn't really care about kaine carter. if she doesn't care, why should i? you guys weren't ride or dying with this man, you watched his stand up on the internet or listened to his show on the radio. that doesn't take effort, it's entertainment. this outrage comes from groupies and leeches. so fukk his friends and his "people" :pacspit:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
20 pages of people not caring. :patrice:
dude gets his own smilies:patrice:
naw no one gives a fukk.

I'm just going to chalk it up to people who are more into comedy than others.

The type of people who don't care that a comedian stole or say shyt like "every comedian steals" obviously doesn't know/like comedy as much as some of us.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Jesus Christ.. you aren't saying that everyone is hounding Kain cause he's black are you???? lol

Patrice was BELOVED by any creed, any color. I guarantee you if ANY ignorant retard of ANY creed or color tried to swagger jack the way Kain has, Patrice's fans would be going at their neck just the same. (If that's what you're saying)

Others in here saying that the overwhelming love for Patrice never existed until this moment obviously just didn't pay close enough attention. Dudes been riding heavy for this guy for at least his final 4-5 years, myself included. And obviously he got the 2pac treatment once he passed but don't let that downplay the cult following he had when he was alive.

And think what you will about O&A but I asked to tweet it to them because they truly was 'ride and die' for and in Patrice's name and they were almost instrumental in the cult following Patrice has. Those guys had Patricky on over 150 appearances racking up to 2-4 hours per appearance and even tried giving him his own show. A stage and medium that no one wanted to give or was just scared to give him.. but those racist asses did.

Not justifying the dumb shyt that they (mainly Anthony) say, I'm only justifying the strength of what they can and have done for Patrice's name. These guys have shut down and crushed entire radio shows before. As a die hard fan of Patrice and comedy and a man who despises biter's/plagiarism - I (as well as 99% of the people vouching/fighting for Patrice) want to see them (or anyone for that matter) crush this lil dude.

I don't respect Kain at all. Every step he's taken with stealing the material before and after this blew up has been a direct contradiction, disrespect and display of phoniness towards Patrice and his fans.

Someone mentioned earlier that they were still seeing nothing but love still being given to Kain on his videos... That's because he's deleting and blocking every.single.person who isn't painting the picture he's trying to paint
WP0MICA.jpg

Going back to O&A/comedians in high places, I've read elsewhere that for the most part they won't be putting any spotlight on him but the only chance this dude'll have to succeed is keeping up with his videos. They're saying if he tries to expand on his "stand up" career, the dudes basically black balled for life.. This is the highest act of blasphemy in the comedy industry and we've seen how Carlos Mencia's career torpedoed after Joe Rogan and others shed light on that situation.
tumblr_meqg8sc6vt1qf2dg2o1_500.gif

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is lame for stealing another man's material...

However, I will give him a pass because he has a ton of material that is obviously his own such as the "Mario Brother's" skit and the "Naughty or Nice" skit.

I think young dude messed up but hopefully he has learned his lesson.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I can't believe this is being compared to downloading music.

Might as well compare it to going into to Taco Bell, asking for a water cup, but getting soda instead while you're at it :pachaha:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So are the cats defending Kain cool with a journalist taking their points from this debate and putting them into an article for whatever newspaper/website is paying them and for an audience that has no idea y'all exist...Said journalist is not going to give you any props for your thoughts, he's just going to gain more fans, build his brand and make money off of your typed thoughts...would that be okay to y'all?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is lame for stealing another man's material...

However, I will give him a pass because he has a ton of material that is obviously his own such as the "Mario Brother's" skit and the "Naughty or Nice" skit.

I think young dude messed up but hopefully he has learned his lesson.

we're gonna have to look into this. could have stole from someone we never heard of lol

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikkas in here actually captain save a hoing for this nikka? ::what:

"oh he's a young man, let him eat" :what:

tell that lil nikka to make his own plate then

"y'all download music" :what:

that's not even a direct comparison to the topic at hand. the direct comparison would be if dude had downloaded patrice's latest special without paying for it. nobody would even give a shyt if that were the case.

i don't understand what the issue is. nikka blatantly bit off dude and got caught. that's bytch ******y 101. let him take this L, ol defense attorney, objection badgerin the witness ass nikkas. :pacspit:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I cant believe ya defending kain. Yes he maybe talented and funny but he straight jacked patrice. Then tried to cop pleas and get people to feel sorry for him without apologising for what he did. Kain should just take the L. And what does downloading music have to do with gaining a profit from someone else's material. Kain the one thats makin money off of it not us as far as music. And yes I buy/download music. I leaned about Patrice after he passed away also. He dropped tons of gems and was respected by other comedians. Its just fukked up that a "on the come up nikka" would jack his persona, blood, sweat & tears just to get some fame. Instead of being original.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what happened btw Patrice's girl Von and Dante'?

Her comments on Twitter had me like: :ooh: