This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Everybody tweet the swagger jack video to the Opie and Anthony show @OpieRadio @AnthonyCumia @JimNorton @OandAshow
I wanna hear them thrash this bytch on air! If enough people send it their way, they'll give Kain a royal raping.
fukk them racists fakkits man, nobody need to tweet them shyt. That's one of the only thing Patrice lost me on, was how he fukked wit them suspect fakkit ass peckerwoods.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
The shyt's free entertainment. I watch the videos, get a laugh, then move the fukk on with my day. It's funny hearing all the nikkas in here talking bout stealing jokes when they got probably gotta 100GB of stolen music on their computers right now :whoo:
your comparisons are way off base
how could you not be against someone stealing somebody's craft

what happened to being original?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
your comparisons are way off base
how could you not be against someone stealing somebody's craft

How is it way off base? You're upset the Kain is stealing from Patrice, correct? Something Patrice but a lot of hard work, energy, and effort into creating.

Are you as upset when people steal music from a rapper? Or steal a movie from an actor? They're both intellectual property, are they not? Or does the comparison not matter because you're guilty of stealing too :patrice:

what happened to being original?

What happened to paying for content that you consume? Rappers typically put out TONS of free music via mixtapes, and nikkas still will steal his music instead of paying for it.

I steal music, movies, video games, and software all the time and I personally don't give 2 fukks about Patrice or Kain (I don't know neither of them nikkas). I'm just not gonna be a hypocrite about it and pretend that what he's doing is morally apprehensible while downloading an artists whole discography :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
How is it way off base? You're upset the Kain is stealing from Patrice, correct? Something Patrice but a lot of hard work, energy, and effort into creating.

Are you as upset when people steal music from a rapper? Or steal a movie from an actor? They're both intellectual property, are they not? Or does the comparison not matter because you're guilty of stealing too :patrice:

What happened to paying for content that you consume? Rappers typically put out TONS of free music via mixtapes, and nikkas still will steal his music instead of paying for it.

I steal music, movies, video games, and software all the time and I personally don't give 2 fukks about Patrice or Kain (I don't know neither of them nikkas). I'm just not gonna be a hypocrite about it and pretened that what he's doing is morally apprehensible while downloading an artists whole discography :yeshrug:
If I steal music. It's me being cheap/getting burned countless times in the 90s by buying a wack cd
If the music I download/steal is quality. I go and support the artist.

here is where you're offbase.
If I steal music. I put it on my mp3 player and that's the end of it.
I don't take that music and pass it off as my own and try to make a name/living off of it.

I guess we're just from different eras.
I'm from that "theres a sign at the door no biting allowed"
Biting to me is reprehensible. It allows people without talent to "get on"

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:ld: not gonna defend piracy but it is damn near impossible to jack a popular artists work, recreate as your own original work and get put on on the youtube equivalent (be it radio , mainstream media) and make money of it. Its been done through the years and as a result music fans have become savvy to such measures.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If I steal music. It's me being cheap/getting burned countless times in the 90s by buying a wack cd
If the music I download/steal is quality. I go and support the artist.

here is where you're offbase.
If I steal music. I put it on my mp3 player and that's the end of it.
I don't take that music and pass it off as my own and try to make a name/living off of it.

I guess we're just from different eras.
I'm from that "theres a sign at the door no biting allowed"
Biting to me is reprehensible. It allows people without talent to "get on"

:pachaha: @ I guess we're from 2 different eras. nikka you're stealing regardless. It doesn't matter if you're reselling the CD or not, you didn't purchase it and have 0 rights to it. You stole intellectual property just like you're angry and pissed at Kain stealing intellectual property.

The only difference is you're trying to justify your hypocrisy with all types of mental gymnastics. I'm just honest about not giving a fukk :manny:

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
:pachaha: @ I guess we're from 2 different eras. nikka you're stealing regardless. It doesn't matter if you're reselling the CD or not, you didn't purchase it and have 0 rights to it. You stole intellectual property just like you're angry and pissed at Kain stealing intellectual property.

The only difference is you're trying to justify your hypocrisy with all types of mental gymnastics. I'm just honest about not giving a fukk :manny:
i feel like comparing apples to oranges..
im talking about biters..stealing from artists to further their career
youre being abstract talking about the government stealing america from indians and downloading music

and yes we are from two different eras.
i hate biters.

i appreciate talent. i grew up building with other fans about artists/rappers i felt were talented
not saying youre guilty of this...but kids born in the 90s were giving wack rappers a pass if they had "swag"

so yea...we are from different eras..i think biting is disgusting and i appreciate orignal ideas and talent

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i feel like comparing apples to oranges..
im talking about biters..stealing from artists to further their career
youre being abstract talking about the government stealing america from indians and downloading music

and yes we are from two different eras.
i hate biters.

i appreciate talent. i grew up building with other fans about artists/rappers i felt were talented
not saying youre guilty of this...but kids born in the 90s were giving wack rappers a pass if they had "swag"

so yea...we are from different eras..i think biting is disgusting and i appreciate orignal ideas and talent
breh you are a hypocrite

you either support stealing or you dont

you either a thief or youre not

its really that simple...

most if not all of you nikkas are thieves casting stones at another thief :snoop:

but in your mind youre a different type of thief huh? :laff:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
perfect example of why this generation will have nothing to offer artistically... bc biting is accepted now
breh you are a hypocrite

you either support stealing or you dont

you either a thief or youre not

its really that simple...

most if not all of you nikkas are thieves casting stones at another thief :snoop:

but in your mind youre a different type of thief huh? :laff:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

There is a huge difference breh. Pirating (music, movies, games etc) has shown to not have any detrimental economic effect because those people who are pirating the material wouldn't have purchased that material anyway, and actually, some studies has shown pirating is beneficial because folks will download something and see if they like it and then they will make a purchase based on if they enjoyed the experience or not. Kain plagiarized and PROFITED from stealing Patrice's material. Patrice's family is struggling financially, the least he could do is send them some $$ to make things right.