This is why TheYoungTurks is my fav news show (Trayvon Martin)

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
witness reports say GZ was attacked, and the evidence suggests that he fired upon TM to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself.

There are no witnesses that testified that Martin attacked him...there were only those that claimed Martin had mounted GZ, which indicates nothing further than TM getting the best of them during their minor altercation. I can see why you have assumed your position on this case, you havent offered one correct understanding of the facts. Its nothing but lies and mistruths from you.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

My Point of View

357x296px-LL-877fd27f_the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:heh: fukking cac could have broken into a house and stole zimmerman's TV and run down the street with it. Zimmerman would have asked the guy if he needed help and put the TV in his truck, came back seen travyon and call the police saying its some suspicious person walking down the street

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
why is there a bigger nationwide protest over trayvon martins death than over oscar grants? kenneth hardings? sean bells? amidou diallou?

wake the fukk up... they using yalls emotions against u

:ufdup:

Acting like there wasn't mad protests and outrage for Diallo, Luima, Sean Bell and the rest.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
I don't know if this has been said before, but if Trayvon actually killed Zimmerman the verdict would have to be the same, right?

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
according to witnesses, trayvon assaulted zimmerman

no amount of yelling at a camera disproves that account

if you're being assaulted with fear for your life, you can shoot

i love that law and i wish it was national

i wish dude would get just as mad at the 262k blacks who've been killed by other blacks in the past 40 years.

We're those blacks that was killed by other blacks killed because they were black? :whoo:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if this has been said before, but if Trayvon actually killed Zimmerman the verdict would have to be the same, right?

Nah, the cops would have made sure trayvon would be under the jail, just like how they made sure zimmerman got off free