This is why TheYoungTurks is my fav news show (Trayvon Martin)

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
i dont give a fukk why they are celebrating...im celebrating cuz i know in florida, if im assaulted 1st, i can pull that trigger without fear of life in prison

in CT, i don't have that same freedom

self defense>>>>>>>>>>percieved racial injustice, stirred up by a controlled media attempting to instigate a race war

U do realize that same celebration comes along with the death of a 17 year old boy. Black or not, because I feel it's bigger than race.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
why is there a bigger nationwide protest over trayvon martins death than over oscar grants? kenneth hardings? sean bells? amidou diallou?

wake the fukk up... they using yalls emotions against u

Bruh...are we comparing the size of protests or the fact that there are even protests in the first place.

Are you really this stupid? :noah:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
they don't have proof

these are typical dumbed down blacks swayed by democratic media brainwashing

and like Trayvon, they are going to react to the provocation of this devil, with a pre-emptive assault.

And they too dumb to see that he who assaults first can legally be killed

wait a minute...where is your proof that Trayvon attacked GZ first? The 911 tape suggests that GZ was the aggressor: he was cursing TM, saying "they always get away", and was pursuing him to the point where dispatchers instructed him to stop, yet he kept up the pursuit. So in essence, you are claiming that both TM and GZ flip flopped roles, and TM for reasons unclear became the aggressive party, and attacked GZ despite all evidence leading up to the fight pointing to the contrary?

This isnt including your ignorance of the law, and statements like "he who assaults first can be legally killed". You are bold in your promotion of misinformation.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
according to witnesses, trayvon assaulted zimmerman

no amount of yelling at a camera disproves that account

if you're being assaulted with fear for your life, you can shoot

i love that law and i wish it was national

i wish dude would get just as mad at the 262k blacks who've been killed by other blacks in the past 40 years.

Sorry breh but that angle wasnt made for black people to use, since they would have thrown you under the jail if you killed zimmerman. They wouldnt have let you go without a drug test, background check or not charge you for 40 days straight.

Once again as a black man you can't use the black on black crime angle so please don't even try to bring this shyt up again.

Most Black on Black killers are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, not thrown on tv getting have a milli donations saying its god's plan.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Do you really think Trayvon thought to start that fight? :comeon: :why:

Thats like saying the Boxer Vernon Forrest who got killed deserved it because he had a history of fighting... :rudy:
I think people get caught up w/ whats right, and not what the law actually is.

Of course its wrong for dude to follow the kid...and most reasonable people can understand why Trayvon would react in a angry manner.

BUT
Following someone isnt against the law. Once physical violence enters the picture all of the stuff leading up to it doesnt really matter. The prosecutor had to prove that Zimmerman started a fight...they couldnt.
Its as simple as that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
there is no proof that zimmerman started the fight, and according to witness accounts, trayvon was the one assaulting

you want them to throw out witness accounts because of perceived racism

all fine and dandy till you need a witness accounts, and them cacs hit u with the :stopitslime:

1. There was like two witnesses. One saw Zimmerman getting fukked up apparently...doesn't say shyt abuot him stepping to zimmerman like we all know. Two: There was only "whose voice is this"... :stopitslime:

2. Zimmerman's damage wasn't even that bad. The fukk was Trayvon SUPPOSED to do? Nothing? You step to a dude and expect him not to respond?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are the rates of white on white homicides.......meaning when the victim is white, what is the statistical percentage that the offender is white

I'll wait...........:steviej:

you surprised that the white man is violent? didn't he already prove that to us? oh, my bad, u wanna prove that we are equal huh?

oh let me guess.... u one of them nikkaz who brags about his city's murder rate

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think people get caught up w/ whats right, and not what the law actually is.

Of course its wrong for dude to follow the kid...and most reasonable people can understand why Trayvon would react in a angry manner.

BUT
Following someone isnt against the law. Once physical violence enters the picture all of the stuff leading up to it doesnt really matter. The prosecutor had to prove that Zimmerman started a fight...they couldnt.
Its as simple as that.

I understand all of that...thats precisely why the manslaughter charge should have stuck.

It'd have happened if 1. the prosecution wasn't so shytty. and 2 if the judge hadn't introduced the notion of manslaughter at the 11th hour on some BS... :aicmon:

That was DEFINITELY manslaughter. At a minimum negligence and wrongful death.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
1. We DO care about other murders...and this is a classic "Tu Quoque" and "Red Herring"...its a massive logical fallacy and

2. We don't need more shyt like the Jordan Davis case either. A black teen gets murked because the white guy says his music is too loud. :usure:
Where was all the outrage over this case?? :stopitslime:

Man Kills Dog Owner after Pet Pees on Prize Lawn; Killer Gets Probation, No Prison - Crimesider - CBS News

charles_clements_370x278.jpg

Man Kills Dog Owner after Pet Pees on Prize Lawn; Killer Gets Probation, No Prison

JOLIET, Ill. (CBS/AP) Last October, suburban Chicago homeowner Charles Clements, who took exceptional pride in his lawn, was convicted of killing his neighbor in a dispute that started when the neighbor's dog urinated on that lawn.

On Wednesday, Clements, an ex-marine who could have gotten up to 20 years in prison for second-degree murder, was instead sentenced to four years' probation.

In rejecting prison time for the 69-year-old Clements, Will County Judge Daniel Rozak noted that the great-grandfather and Marine veteran from University Park, Ill. had never before had any contact with the legal system.

On May 10, 2010, 23-year-old Joshua Funches was walking his fox terrier when the dog urinated on Clements' lawn, which had earned the homeowner awards for its beauty. The pair argued, and Funches hit Clements, according to CBS station WBBM. But Clements followed Funches off his property and shot and killed him.

In convicting Clements of second-degree murder, jurors decided that at the time of the shooting, Clements thought he was acting in self-defense but that his belief was unreasonable, according to WBBM. Testimony at the trial showed that Clements fired after Funches cursed at him and punched him in the face.
Funches' aunt, Gail Williams, said the family is disappointed with the sentence.

"This is certainly not justice," Williams said.

In a statement, the Will County State's Attorney's office said, "(Rozak) is an excellent judge and we respect his decision."

At a sentencing hearing the week before last, Clements had apologized for his actions. That hearing was interrupted when Funches' mother began to hyperventilate in court.

Clements attorney, Daniel Collins, said Clements "is absolutely relieved, and very thankful to the judge for his consideration."

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I understand all of that...thats precisely why the manslaughter charge should have stuck.

It'd have happened if 1. the prosecution wasn't so shytty. and 2 if the judge hadn't introduced the notion of manslaughter at the 11th hour on some BS... :aicmon:

That was DEFINITELY manslaughter. At a minimum negligence and wrongful death.
:yeshrug: thats how I feel.
I just dont think this is some big race issue. White folks, and blacks on both sides are too into all this shyt.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
1. There was like two witnesses. One saw Zimmerman getting fukked up apparently...doesn't say shyt abuot him stepping to zimmerman like we all know. Two: There was only "whose voice is this"... :stopitslime:

2. Zimmerman's damage wasn't even that bad. The fukk was Trayvon SUPPOSED to do? Nothing? You step to a dude and expect him not to respond?

if a black person gets followed and harrassed for no reason they expect us to get on our knees and beg for them to leave us alone......if you get mad that your being followed and harrassed for no reason, they can say they feel threatened and kill you.

its sick and im tired of people not giving a fuk about a black persons life.

yes theres black on black crime..as well as white on white crime. but when you commit a crime, you get arrested and you get punished. for some strange reason theres hardly any punishment when a white person kills a black person..thats the issue.

manslaughter should be the ruling at the very least. but he gets away scott free and I even heard they retuned his gun to him as well

its like the courts really just patted him on the back.."thanx for the good work. heres your gun keep on doing what your doing buddy"

its really sad man. that this is world we live in. our lives mean nothing.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry breh but that angle wasnt made for black people to use, since they would have thrown you under the jail if you killed zimmerman. They wouldnt have let you go without a drug test, background check or not charge you for 40 days straight.

Once again as a black man you can't use the black on black crime angle so please don't even try to bring this shyt up again.

Most Black on Black killers are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, not thrown on tv getting have a milli donations saying its god's plan.

so you want blacks to receive equal justice or, do u want zimmerman to be treated like most blacks?

:skip: