This is why TheYoungTurks is my fav news show (Trayvon Martin)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
for those of you who agree with the verdict, answer these two questions for me then:

1. Why was Zimmerman walking around in a gated community armed? :usure:

2. How could Zimmerman possibly pull his gun out while Trayvon was on top of him beating his ass? :dwillhuh:

Cmon fscballin, you weirdo creep u :comeon:

If zimmerman wouldve just took his L (getting the shyt beat out of you by your black teenager stalkee) and walked away THEN called the cops on Trayvon, this story wouldnt have reached national news. But Zimmerman LET HIS PREJUDICE THOUGHTS get the best of him and he ended a young man's life.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
If I came across Zimmerman I wouldnt be trying to fight him.
I would have talked to him and then kept it moving.

The media hasnt fed me anything because I dont pay attention to these blown up stories.

The same reason Zimmerman is free is the same reason Snoop & the old man in the article I posted are free.
Like that video I posted said...people choose what they keep in their mind about cases like this.

You would have died talking

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
out of the 279k of murdered black men, 262k have been at the hands of other blacks.

thats 94% of all black homicides

but im sure zimmeran getting off, is a much bigger issue

yall need to wake the fukk up for real... bunch of Pavlovian dogs across this site and country
This is a deliberate deflection of the issue at hand. What you're saying doesn't change the racial elements of this case...

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude....if this case involved any other mixture of races it would have been wrapped up in two seconds. Just the old man in the link I provided got off, Zimmerman would have gotten off w/ the quickness too.
The only reason it went this far was from media pressure.
They like to play the public in these stories and sell headlines. and yall fall for it everytime.

Zimmerman Verdict? D.Request #101 - YouTube

They let him go for 44 fukkin days. After murdering a CHILD. White priviledge (I know he is a Peruvian Jew) at it's best.

The only reason he ever went to trial was because "media pressure" put the spotlight on Sanford PD's coverup.

Get that "D Dot Respect" fake counterculture intellectual shyt outta here.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
for those of you who agree with the verdict, answer these two questions for me then:

1. Why was Zimmerman walking around in a gated community armed? :usure:

2. How could Zimmerman possibly pull his gun out while Trayvon was on top of him beating his ass? :dwillhuh:

Cmon fscballin, you weirdo creep u :comeon:

If zimmerman wouldve just took his L (getting the shyt beat out of you by your black teenager stalkee) and walked away THEN called the cops on Trayvon, this story wouldnt have reached national news. But Zimmerman LET HIS PREJUDICE THOUGHTS get the best of him and he ended a young man's life.

1. Most stories were saying he was in his truck. I keep my gun in my car, he might have done the same...

2. Who knows, it could have fallen out for all we know, did Zimmerman have it in a holster at his waist? Or just tucked into the waistband.

Only reason he got off is cause the Prosecutors aimed way to high on charges. They were looking for 2nd degree murder, if they presented a case seeking manslaughter they probably would have nailed him.

I think it's fukked up what happened, but it is what it is. Rioting over it and watching the media blow it out of proportion and protesting by not going to work isn't going to bring this kid back to life miraculously or get Zimmerman re-tried. Prosecution had their shot and blew it.

Florida just needs to re-evaluate their laws on self-defense IMO.

bright black

All Star
Daps
I think people get caught up w/ whats right, and not what the law actually is.

Of course its wrong for dude to follow the kid...and most reasonable people can understand why Trayvon would react in a angry manner.

BUT
Following someone isnt against the law. Once physical violence enters the picture all of the stuff leading up to it doesnt really matter. The prosecutor had to prove that Zimmerman started a fight...they couldnt.
Its as simple as that.

that dont look right...zimmerman killed trayvon and said it was self defense but it seems like the only way you would know if that was credible or not is by considering all the stuff leading up to it...

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cant believe yall nikkas was arguing with fcsballin seriously.

Get trolled by trolls brehs

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This is a deliberate deflection of the issue at hand. What you're saying doesn't change the racial elements of this case...
but why does the racial element matter so much?
It doesnt matter why someone is killing another person...death is death.

It hurts more because its a white person?
Yall sound really dumb w/ that.

Its not the white man you should fear...its your own.

Yall do realize this is the same type of case Snoop had right? and I provided an example of a black man going through the same thing. People die everyday w/ shyt like this...it just got blown up by the media and yall fell for it hook line & center.