This is why TheYoungTurks is my fav news show (Trayvon Martin)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
stop it

120412-national-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-bloody.jpg

popVz.jpg

...and how'd he get in that fight? :leostare: :mjpls:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Once again stop it, you are black. You cant downplay the travyon case with other black on black crime cases. Riddle me this, how did the cops handle this investigation?

The rage didnt come from killing, it came from how the cases was handle and how the cops pretty much let zimmerman walk off into the sunset without following homicide protocol. A lot of answers was covered up that night, zimmerman could have been high or drunk that night, police told witnesses to change their story, zimmerman didnt get x rays or medical treatment cause they knew it would be documented as minor injury, not enough to kill a person. The list goes on

So please, stop it
dude....if this case involved any other mixture of races it would have been wrapped up in two seconds. Just the old man in the link I provided got off, Zimmerman would have gotten off w/ the quickness too.
The only reason it went this far was from media pressure.
They like to play the public in these stories and sell headlines. and yall fall for it everytime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
dude....if this case involved any other mixture of races it would have been wrapped up in two seconds. Just the old man in the link I provided got off, Zimmerman would have gotten off w/ the quickness too.
The only reason it went this far was from media pressure.
They like to play the public in these stories and sell headlines. and yall fall for it everytime.

Zimmerman Verdict? D.Request #101 - YouTube

wtf does that have to do with how the case was handle the moment the cops out there?

Media pressure or pressure from average people wanting a do over and making sure the case will be handle properly?

You say "y'all" as if you not a part of it. Like youre outside looking in...nah nikka. Your conspiracy logic wouldnt have help you that night if you came across zimmerman. You trying to downplay the shyt as if you can't be touch by some bored cac in Florida on a rainy night.

You dumb smart dudes make me sick with all these angles yall throw out not realizing they have been fed to you by the media so you can do the same shyt youre doing right now.

Your logic isnt your own...

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
only 2 people know the truth one is dead and the other walk

everything else is hear say..

But i blame the police on there horrible job and the state of florida and the rest of these southern states with these fuked up laws they have

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
wtf does that have to do with how the case was handle the moment the cops out there?

Media pressure or pressure from average people wanting a do over and making sure the case will be handle properly?

You say "y'all" as if you not a part of it. Like youre outside looking in...nah nikka. Your conspiracy logic wouldnt have help you that night if you came across zimmerman. You trying to downplay the shyt as if you can't be touch by some bored cac in Florida on a rainy night.

You dumb smart dudes make me sick with all these angles yall throw out not realizing they have been fed to you by the media so you can do the same shyt youre doing right now.

Your logic isnt your own...
If I came across Zimmerman I wouldnt be trying to fight him.
I would have talked to him and then kept it moving.

The media hasnt fed me anything because I dont pay attention to these blown up stories.

The same reason Zimmerman is free is the same reason Snoop & the old man in the article I posted are free.
Like that video I posted said...people choose what they keep in their mind about cases like this.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Can someone school me on what the doj will do for this case and what's the odds of him going his a$$ to jail where he should be for murder?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is why I've been a fan of TYT from day one. I particularly love it when they shyt on the racist a$$holes at Faux News.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
if a black person gets followed and harrassed for no reason they expect us to get on our knees and beg for them to leave us alone......if you get mad that your being followed and harrassed for no reason, they can say they feel threatened and kill you.

its sick and im tired of people not giving a fuk about a black persons life.

yes theres black on black crime..as well as white on white crime. but when you commit a crime, you get arrested and you get punished. for some strange reason theres hardly any punishment when a white person kills a black person..thats the issue.

manslaughter should be the ruling at the very least. but he gets away scott free and I even heard they retuned his gun to him as well

its like the courts really just patted him on the back.."thanx for the good work. heres your gun keep on doing what your doing buddy"

its really sad man. that this is world we live in. our lives mean nothing.
Ol black militant ass nikka. :shaq2: Race ain't important in 2013 breh