This is why TheYoungTurks is my fav news show (Trayvon Martin)

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
yes, let's talk about a completely different issue that has nothing to do with the current topic.:beli:

IN every thread about this case ..I see these cacs try and spin with this bullshyt...

I mean damn how unintelligent are all of them ??? Ok yall want to disagree because you hate black ppl...the least yall could do is come up with better talking points...

white kill whites. Asians kill Asians..indians kill Indians....overwhelmingly ..

atleast try and argue the case cacs....yall looking real pasty and sick

sent from HTC One

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh03yNOoiHvc9AQ83I]Video: Does It Get More Honest Then This?: Man Explains Why Zimmerman Is Guilty & How The Fight With Trayvon Martin Went Down[/ame]

this dude breaks it down exactly how i feel the situation happened.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
blacks who kill blacks are captured and go to jail.

Stop trying to apply that foolish argument to this case, dipshyt :leostare:

he followed trayvon idiot!!!

:wtf:

What are you an idiot?

Zimmerman was following him, after he was ordered not too!..so if what your saying is true, then shouldnt trayvon have the right to defend himself if some strange idiot is following him at night? Again if its true that trayvon faught him...He would be the one whose life was in danger..since hes the one minding his own business and being followed..and guess what? he was right..his life WAS in danger..because HES DEAD now.

Yet you barking about zimmerman being assaulted...after hes the one following him and picking the fight? really zimmerman is the victim here?

you really watched all 11 min of this video and learned nothing?

Gtfo my thread

:salute:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Been following TheYoungTurks for a minute.....you people should also check out rt.com

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
To all the blacks trying to appear objective by going overboard in defending George Zimmerman: I hope all the energy you're expending trying to seperate yourself from the rest of us is going to save you if you ever run in to your own Zimmerman :mjpls:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BPKCNQ9CQAEoF1G.jpg:large

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The second some ghetto miscreant blows a rich old white man's head off after a scuffle, the law will be changed fast as fukk :pachaha:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I feel where he's coming from I have 2 nephews and one of them is close to Martin's age. I was pissed after the verdict and I didn't expect to be at all... and what made me angrier is when they show the pictures of the kid.. and then these racist a$$holes who say he was a thug when I was damn near doing the same thing when I was his age.. we just didn't have all the invasive cellphone/media stuff when I was his age...

I felt like since I was a black man with no felony's.. and I can legally carry a gun now i can shoot some pasty faces and get away with it if they step on my property.. Too bad I don't live in FL. but nah... I'll just jog with my hoodie on whenever I get the chance.. let some POS follow me and try to engage me in a confrontation. I just been drinking tonight.. so these are just my thoughts..